Octavia vRS

For the sake of mpg, tax and insurance purposes it's safe to say I'm not overly fussed that the exhausts are just on one side haha still have 2 exits, when I have miltek I think I'll just stick with one sided exit

For the sake of mpg, tax and insurance purposes it's safe to say I'm not overly fussed that the exhausts are just on one side haha still have 2 exits, when I have miltek I think I'll just stick with one sided exit

Surely if they are using yours for an aftermarket design you'll have to go with what they want to produce?

Surely if they are using yours for an aftermarket design you'll have to go with what they want to produce?

Well yes obviously, but preference would be just to stick with it as don't want tips or anything so would just stay as a hidden exhaust

TSI if you were ordering an Octy vRS surely to avoid this horror show.

Just a *smidge* of exaggeration there.

Unless you are bent right down peering at it, you can't see the problem.

If the car was otherwise fine I wouldn't give it a minutes thought.

First time I noticed fakery like this was on the Honda Civic with it's triangular trims, the diesel exhaust doesn't even emit through the trim, it points down to the floor!

Just a *smidge* of exaggeration there.

Unless you are bent right down peering at it, you can't see the problem.

If the car was otherwise fine I wouldn't give it a minutes thought.

Just my opinion that is all. I've got abit of a thing for a nice looking exhaust lol! Just knowing it was rigged up like that would annoy me. Each to their own tho - if the purchaser isn't concerned and are happy with their motor then that's all that matters. I'm sure some people wouldn't like the Milltek on my Fabia :-)

• Like 1

Haha I know where your coming from and would be much better if the surrounds were the tips but for me little things do annoy me, I don't like making my to something it isn't which in this case is a diesel so not 220bhp haha

Haha no problem, 1) i was at goodwood and 2) i liked to do my research.

Heres what iv ordered without the sunroof:

Posted Image

With the stock 18's however dependant on price im thinking of going for the 19's, i was told at goodwood they would be £1000 which im willing to go for but my dealer reckons alot more but hopefully will find out tomorrow. As they are a dealer fit and shoves price up dramatically.

• Like 1

Same as me by the looks of it? What have you chosen options-wise? I reckon I'm going for the black pack, tints and dsg...as for the wheels...bigger always means alloy scuffs and punctures for me! Is the darker standard wheel the standard shade as the one at my dealer has a lighter shade I think?

Same as me by the looks of it? What have you chosen options-wise? I reckon I'm going for the black pack, tints and dsg...as for the wheels...bigger always means alloy scuffs and punctures for me! Is the darker standard wheel the standard shade as the one at my dealer has a lighter shade I think?

Tints, black pack, cruise control and colour maxidot, dsg my understand is that the darker wheels are the standard ones and the silver are the no cost options which the dealers iv been have on there vrs

Edited by Rob-vrs21

I'd go for a black grille surround and black roofbars, but not the mirrors. I'd rather have them the same colour as the rest of the car.

I think white mirrors especially look odd... why accentuate those funny little ears when gloss black mirrors just neatly disappear into the glass, giving prominence to the shape of the entire glasshouse instead of breaking it at the front...  Perfect.

• Like 3