What are you listening to right now while reading this?

Money hungry

It wasn't long after the lockdown-enforced working from home started that I realised I still like to have company and background. I was getting annoyed with the sameyness and pop of the likes of Radio 2 and the commercial places, so started listening to Radio 6. A much wider taste in music and found some great stuff I wouldn't have heard otherwise

however, 1 month on I'm realising there are still songs they play on rotation more often than others. So they are still "samey" but just with  different songs

Edited by Wet Kipper

7 minutes ago, Wet Kipper said:

It wasn't long after the lockdown-enforced working from home started that I realised I still like to have company and background. I was getting annoyed with the sameyness and pop of the likes of Radio 2 and the commercial places, so started listening to Radio 6. A much wider taste in music and found some great stuff I wouldn't have heard otherwise

however, 1 month on I'm realising there are still songs they play on rotation more often than others. So they are still "samey" but just different

Not sure if you like Rock but I have Planet Rock on for 12 hours when I'm at work to pass the time and it's quite varied, not all Metallica.

Edited by shyVRS245
wrong word

Heavy breathing  from a baby. SO is sleeping off her shift from last night so I have the toot balanced on my shoulder while I try to work.

I think I may have completely lost the plot, been listening to quite a few of the covers that this group have been playing. I kinda want to learn to play the mandolin now 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zlin said:

I think I may have completely lost the plot, been listening to quite a few of the covers that this group have been playing. I kinda want to learn to play the mandolin now 😂

If you have a bald head it seems you have a head start in the talent department. Perhaps if you get get really good you can post a version of Reckless.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wino said:

Sia Breathe Me.

Live version here https://youtu.be/MFtuoHCaNG4

Sumptuous and enormous. Has a very, very good memory associated with it tenuously for me.

If ever there was a post I wanted to double like! 😎

Gaz

Heard this on Radio 6 and really liked it and bought it.

Lots of people likening her voice to Stevie Nicks