wrc body kit project

leenel88

Well made my mind up on the wrap side of things and fired off a few emails to a few different companies so hope to hear back from them tomorrow with regaurds to the cost and possibility of the whole thing. Gone for a less known livery as the skoda and red bull ones have already been done so would like it to be different. So here's my choice %C5%A0koda_Fabia_WRC_(F._Duval_%26_P._Pi

• Like 2

Well.... just read this from start to finish!

Hats off to you - a great result  B)

You're not too far up the road, so we should organise a meet you can get to, so more people can get to have a proper look round :thumbup:

Two quotes came back today, one from pendle designs who are asking £1800+vat just to fit it so thats not including art work design  :wonder: which they say will be an additional cost and the other is from signarama-preston who are asking £895+vat so may have to look around for a bit longer for a better price. If anyone has any leads that could help me out it would be much appriciated, would be even better if they were in the lancashire area  ;)

Two quotes came back today, one from pendle designs who are asking £1800+vat just to fit it so thats not including art work design  :wonder: which they say will be an additional cost and the other is from signarama-preston who are asking £895+vat so may have to look around for a bit longer for a better price. If anyone has any leads that could help me out it would be much appriciated, would be even better if they were in the lancashire area  ;)

Prices will vary but I'd be very surprised to see you get anything under £1000 plus artwork and printing.

The material is important.

If the company cut corners and go cheaper on the wrap you will find it starts to shrink a bit after a year, so you get edges lifting up and dirt getting in.

It's a bit of a minefield.

I spent two grand on my GT-R wrap and they used cheaper material, damaged the paint and up close it wasn't that good.

When I had it stripped and rewrapped by another company they did a far better job with better quality material for £300 less.

This thing looks awesome! I'll definately be having a nosey at UD. Done any interior mods? A flocked dash and doorcards would look awesome in this, just so happens i know a guy ;) ahaa

Sent using Tapatalk, like a bawsss!

Only the sports seats if you can class them as a mod, don't fancy ripping the dash out of it for that tbh. Cool, it will be good to meet you and have a chat at UD

Only the sports seats if you can class them as a mod, don't fancy ripping the dash out of it for that tbh. Cool, it will be good to meet you and have a chat at UD

Yeahh man definately. Id let you come have a peak at mine but itll be somewhere in the carpark ahaa its well worth it imo and it'd enhance that "rallycar" look. Its not doifficult to take out. Took me about 45 mins to get everything out.

Definately dude, ill make myself known :)

Sent using Tapatalk, like a bawsss!

I've been following the progress of this with interest since the beginning.

A tasty job you've done too, well done.

Flocked dash and door cards would finish it off nicely.

I've 'liked' the Kizz Me design as I think you'd have to lower the car plenty as well to get the proper squat look of the Monster car.

If it was me I'd go for it though.

Well.... just read this from start to finish!

Hats off to you - a great result  B)

You're not too far up the road, so we should organise a meet you can get to, so more people can get to have a proper look round :thumbup:

I'd be up for that  :)

I've been following the progress of this with interest since the beginning.

A tasty job you've done too, well done.

Flocked dash and door cards would finish it off nicely.

I've 'liked' the Kizz Me design as I think you'd have to lower the car plenty as well to get the proper squat look of the Monster car.

If it was me I'd go for it though.

Think the monster one would still look good even at a higher ride hight

Think the monster one would still look good even at a higher ride hight

Probably.

Besides, if it doesn't quite look the part you can lower it a bit.

Looking forward to seeing it in its new clothes.

Wrap is out of the question due to cost but I'm going to have a word with my paint guy and see if its possible to just paint it all on then get the sponser logos done in vinyl

Guest BigJase88

Looks good and i can appreciate the work put into it.

I just feel that its fallen at the final hurdle quality wise. We are looking at it through a computer screen and even i can see things have been rushed etc. (on an iphone screen)

The line on the rear door rubber trim, its a good 15mm higher than the front. Other bits and bobs also look a bit rushed and slapdash.

Its