wrc body kit project

leenel88

Loving this and if you do ever sell I want first refusal. If telford was not 4hrs away I would be coming to see this.

You might be in for a long wait i'm afraid as I don't think i'd ever be able to sell it now, It would kill me seeing it being driven off by a new owner  :giggle:. Its a shame about the show but I will probably be attending more shows during the year which may be closer to you

excited today is a understatement, will try to get some comparison shots today against a standard fabia so you guys can get an idea of how much wider it is with the kit on

• Like 2

The girl friends mum just shouted up the stairs (lee theres someone hovering around your car) I'm thinking crap have I parked on yellow lines and getting a ticket, but no a guy in a subaru just did a u turn in the middle of the road, parked up and just randomly started taking pictures of the fab  :giggle:

Like I said.

Sore thumb. :happy:

Get the stickers on! :rofl:

• Like 2

^^^^ back bumper looks a little different?

There is a gravel catcher version and the one the OP has.

Just curious if it was the same kit.

Don't worry, I've got enough on already. :D

Like I said.

Sore thumb. :happy:

Get the stickers on! :rofl:

I would do boss but its finding somewhere that will do them, which graphics to choose and then the cost of it all  :(

The rear quarter panels are the same. That kit is the original design the one I have on is an update of it. The front bumper has vents in mine on the side as that one doesn't, front wings and rear bumper cut in at the bottom on mine as that one doesn't and the rear wing is bigger on mine and has more of an areo look to 4155644916_1b6cd612b2_o.jpgfabia_wrc05_rear_wing.jpg

• Like 1

Will have to get used to people doing that mate, it's not your everyday car anymore.

Didn't think it would get much attention tbh, maybe from us skoda folk but no one else

There is a gravel catcher version and the one the OP has.

Just curious if it was the same kit.

Don't worry, I've got enough on already. :D

It would look good if there were another sat beside it though  ;)

I would definitely have budgeted for the sticker kit. :thumbup:  Surely a decent wrapping type company could replicate that kit for around £500?  Including fitting?  Someone must have a template somewhere :D

I'll just run it like it is for a while. When I'm getting bored with it and fancy a change I'll have a look around for a sticker company but untill then I'm just glad to have it back how it is

Put more stickers on the rear end today as I thought it looked abit plain. My thinking is if I can add them here and there over time the gf won't notice  :giggle: .Also had to add some side repeaters to keep the m.o.t man happy even though I don't like them myself 

post-98927-0-14291900-1391879193_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-86708300-1391879197_thumb.jpg

If I remember rightly, not often, there was a phase one and phase two kit. Think phase two had the cut outs you mention Lee.

Yes thats right steve. phase 2 is the one I have, I think its called the evolution bodykit which as the name suggests is just a general update of the original kit