wrc body kit project

leenel88

Thanks Steve glad you like it, even if i had loads of cash (which i don't lol) i would of still done it myself i think as at least you can say you did it people can respect it more like that. In all with all parts ie- body kit, coilovers,spacers,wheels,interior,paint and general materials its cost me £3000 which i don't think is to bad really

• Like 1

There are some pure retards on that page. I dont follow it I only look when stuff like this is pointed out. Guy on there arguing its 4 wheel drive and 500bhp, someone else I see on instagram who should know better is saying its an animal and another guy posting a link to bossfoxs old rally cross thread thinking it was the same car :s . People really do need to learn about what they are posting on. Dan has the only sensible post on there out of 60+ comments.

• Like 3

Now been posted to 'splitter scuffers'

Rumor has it that it's running 500bhp and 4WD which is causing some havoc on there amongst those spotty 17 year old corsa driving faggots.

Wish it was  :rofl:

:thumbup:  I am expecting this to draw up some SERIOUS attention next Sunday!   :thumbup:

I hope it doesn't as its not at its best at the moment to be fair but I can't really alter anything untill it goes away for its monster paint job in april as I've hit a few snags, so aslong as its looked at from a distance we should be fine  :)

seems to be getting a fair bit of negative feedback on their lol, guess its because its not a corsa, saxo or clio

Spotted on Facebook!

a3usy9y2.jpg

Lee, I wouldnt worry about the splitter page. It was made as a "slagging" off every car on earth page. Everything that gets posted on there gets shot down in flames lol.

My mate sent me a picture of it, then I pointed him to this page at which point he changed his mind on the look of the car lol.

Lee, I wouldnt worry about the splitter page. It was made as a "slagging" off every car on earth page. Everything that gets posted on there gets shot down in flames lol.

My mate sent me a picture of it, then I pointed him to this page at which point he changed his mind on the look of the car lol.

I thought as much lol, even £100000 supercars get stick on there  :D