Pictures please

New to me today L&K 170 DSG

Congrats on the new car - love the colour     ;)

Really like the wheels you and Del8oy have as well.  Wouldn't dream of having them with some of my local roads here - but if I thought anything over 17" was practical, those would be on my car.

Really like the wheels you and Del8oy have as well.  Wouldn't dream of having them with some of my local roads here - but if I thought anything over 17" was practical, those would be on my car.

Wheels look great now, looked bad when I first looked. Dealer refurbed them silver, as cost to return to original very expensive and they don't last. One wheel had to be replaced for new due to damage painted silver also.

Colour is growing on me, didn't have much choice buying a L&K 170 DSG second hand. Same as my last one amethyst purple I grew to like that as well.

The 18" were a worry to me as well but after 3 months ownership and over 8000 miles since I have got it I am pleased to say they still look as good as the day I got them.

This includes running over a complete 5 inch square   kerbstone that some idiot put in the middle of the road which I drove over at speed.

Got out the car car after putting my teeth back in my head and expected a 90 degree wedge out of wheel... took me a couple of minutes just to see where I had ran over it due to a slight bulge in sidewall of tyre and minute damage to wheel-- I will post a Pic tomorrow of it..

So I think they are made from "Indestructiblearium "

E3RJE, on 31 May 2016 - 23:28, said:

Colour is growing on me, didn't have much choice buying a L&K 170 DSG second hand. Same as my last one amethyst purple I grew to like that as well.

I have the Cappucino as well and I really like it - I'm sure you will too. Apart from the appearance, it is a colour that looks cleaner, longer. I've had a few comments of "classy colour" - and that has got to sit well on an L&K....

• Like 1

Now complete dog's crate cleaned and put in, still can't believe it fits in the Superb was very concerned when I got my first mk11 thought I needed to buy another one

post-129964-0-04250000-1464803304_thumb.jpeg

post-129964-0-09550300-1464803559_thumb.jpeg

E3RJE, on 01 Jun 2016 - 18:55, said:E3RJE, on 01 Jun 2016 - 18:55, said:

Now complete dog's crate cleaned and put in, still can't believe it fits in the Superb was very concerned when I got my first mk11 thought I needed to buy another one

... and I thought my Skoda steel dog guard was tough. It's really just a big girls blouse compared to that set up! Fit is great - looks custom made for the car.

Is it for dogs, bears or lions..?  :D

Edited by TheRobinK

... and I thought my Skoda steel dog guard was tough. It's really just a big girls blouse compared to that set up! Fit is great - looks custom made for the car.

Is it for dogs, bears or lions..?  :D

Golden retriever and a Lurcher who was supposed to be small now bigger than him. Cage is from here http://www.transk9.com/ no fixing just slides in and out had it for 8 years best investment I've made for the dogs.

• Like 1

Golden retriever and a Lurcher who was supposed to be small now bigger than him. Cage is from here http://www.transk9.com/ no fixing just slides in and out had it for 8 years best investment I've made for the dogs.

Anyone with a Lurcher is OK in my books. One of my justifications for the Superb Combi was my rescued Lurcher - whom i was told was small but turned out to be an emaciated 27kg - now a healthy 30kg horse like beast. You'll see him in the middle below, between two Lassie/rough collie X rescues....

Superb + Lurcher = unbeatable  :D

gallery_142547_2007_68330.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone with a Lurcher is OK in my books. One of my justifications for the Superb Combi was my rescued Lurcher - whom i was told was small but turned out to be an emaciated 27kg - now a healthy 30kg horse like beast. You'll see him in the middle below, between two Lassie/rough collie X rescues....

Superb + Lurcher = unbeatable  :D

gallery_142547_2007_68330.jpg

Now one and a half from RSPCA aged seven weeks. 23.5 kg hope he has finished growing

post-129964-0-07704900-1464883581_thumb.jpeg

E3RJE, on 02 Jun 2016 - 17:07, said:

Now one and a half from RSPCA aged seven weeks. 23.5 kg hope he has finished growing

You should be done size wise (as in height and length) but you may find a little more muscle is laid down up to 24 months of age. 

They both look great! You definitely have a Lurcher - I'm not sure about the Retriever... more likely that it's the biggest, cutest teddy bear I have seen in a long time. I wonder if I could get 4 dogs in the back of the Skoda......