My health........a quick update (as at 20.3.15)

Brimma

:thumbup: Please to hear the latest update. Just to echo previous comments, your outlook and determination through this has been really inspiring. I don't think many people could manage it. Looking forward to future positive news. 

• Like 1

All sounding well Bryan, I assume they have not withdrawn the prescription for the bi-hourly 007? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bryan,

great to read the good news and I do hope that the next round of tests are as encouraging as the last one. Joined the 'big C club' myself this summer, having a bladder tumour diagnosed and removed (and believe me, the camera was not the worst). Awaiting further examinations, but the quacks (actually extremely nice and competent all of them, and that goes for the nurses, too) do not look particularly worried. So hopefully I'm relegated to the 'small C club', without regrets. And hopefully it will be the same for you.

• Like 1

I had a blood test which gunny readings, I ended up having tests over a whole year, saw about 4 different doctors and in the end they decided I just had funny liver enzymes...

The last doctor asked me if I felt ok, I said yes and he said I was probably OK then.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

There's still a long way to go, but I'm staying positive   :)

Not to be underestimated, and will undoubtedly stand you in good stead Brim  :thumbup:

Gaz

• Like 1

+1 on Mike's comments Brian. hope things continue to improve. Getting back to work, even if for just a short while each day initially must have lifted your spirits.

All the best

Ade

• Like 1

Thats good news,

First post on here as i didnt really know who you were until shark open day but it was nice to put a face to a username and have to say you did look well considering previous posts

• Like 1

Really pleased to hear this !!  :yes: x

keep positive - in the words of Winston Churchill

"A Pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty "

• Like 1