SKODA OCTAVIA 1.9 TDI 110 ELEGANCE, 2002 (52)

**********************SOLD..PENDING PAYMENT******************** Octavia TDI elegance, MOT'd til 12th Sept & taxed for 4 months. Mileage is 101k with full up to date service history. Cambelt replaced 2 months ago.

16" Alloy wheels with excellent tyres.

Remote central locking with 2 working flip keys.

Electric sunroof.

Electric windows (front & rear)

Electric mirrors

Climatronic.

New Pioneer head unit with Ipod connection. (original head & CD changer can also go with car.)

Skoda swan neck towbar with twin electrics.

The car starts, runs, drives & stops exactly as it should, no mechanical issues whatsoever. Buyer will not be disappointed!

PRICE £1195

octavia002_zps6b2293ec.jpg

octavia001_zps72d1510f.jpg

octavia003_zps7b7ffedd.jpg

Bloody cheap that with fsh and low mileage, looks in really good nick too. Sure it'll be snapped up quickly m8

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If you had put this up 24hrs ago, It'd be mine by now.

As is, I'll have to wait another 13 days as I'm on a shutdown. If it's not gone before then, I'll have this (as long as everything is in good order)

Thanks for the compliments guys.

reddave, its in very good order fella, I'm only the second owner & I reckon its way above the usual ex-taxi's you see regularly up for sale.

Also has a VRS steering wheel fitted.

I thought I would post an update on this.. I had agreed to buy the car from Harry, This involved me flying over from Belfast to Edinburgh yesterday morning and Harry picking me up from the airport as agreed. When I got there his phone was off.. It stayed off all day. I had to loose my boat fare on the way home and also book a return flight for later that night. All in all yesterday cost me over £200 for nothing.. and I still have no explanation

Something may of happened out of his control, but as yet I can't get in touch with him. He was on the forum on Friday night at 22.13pm, so if something had happened then he could of saved me the flight over..

****ed off doesn’t begin to cover it..

Yep pretty low, i went round to his house, L200 on the drive 2 guys checking oil etc etc, asked about a Skoda for sale "nope no skoda here mate, i can sell you a Citroen" hmmm poor show likes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My very first impression from the o.p was wow, that looks like a sweet very reasonably priced bargain for someone, and almost too good to be true.....................

I'm lost for words now after reading the outcome, especially for our friend from Belfast.

Maybe he was after someone to pay him with a bank transfer or something? looks like the address was dodgy so he never intended to do the deal??? what a c@@@

What was the whole point in everything? He seemed genuine am I missing something? :wacko:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Possibly a bent car and he sold it to someone else. Real shame for technics100.