Yeti collection road trip

MarieK

:D

You didn't, by any chance, watch top gear last night?

Coincidentally they were talking about voice control. Quite amusing :)

• Like 2

MarieK, who is this MarieK has she just collected a Yeti  :rofl:

Good to see the birth went OK and you are fit and well  :giggle:, Looks good, now enjoy the beastie,   The wetting of the Yeti will be at 21.00HRS in bobs corner.

Where is bob anyway, not like him to be absent when the beer is about to flow,   

• Like 2

Oh good I can watch coronation street first  :giggle:

Step away from the TV remote!

See you there Kevin :BEER:

Oh good I can watch coronation street first  :giggle:

Thinking about it, you would be better driving down it. Would make the programme a damn sight more interesting. (Than it was 15 years ago,when I last saw it)

• Like 1

See you there Kevin :beer:

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  But don't bring SWMBO you know what happened last time :punch:  :punch:    :giggle:

• Like 1

I'll sneak out when she's not looking.

Oh, hang on, she'll have to drive if we want to do it properly. ;)

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Just realised Corrie is on and SWMBO has hidden the remote somewhere!!

• Like 1

I'll sneak out when she's not looking.

Oh, hang on, she'll have to drive if we want to do it properly. ;)

No we  are being picked up in a new white yeti, called Snowy  ;)  :giggle:

• Like 2

Health to drive Marie. I wish you well in your new motor. On a side note ive been doing some research into the side and bonnet foils our european cousins have got. It looks like I may be able to order them through a dealer in the Republic but they are going to cost around £315. Still trying to decide if they would be worth that for when mine arrives.

Health to drive Marie. I wish you well in your new motor. On a side note ive been doing some research into the side and bonnet foils our european cousins have got. It looks like I may be able to order them through a dealer in the Republic but they are going to cost around £315. Still trying to decide if they would be worth that for when mine arrives.

Thanks.

I will look into the decals properly when I get home. 

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Just realised Corrie is on and SWMBO has hidden the remote somewhere!!

In emergency turn off the main power switch and call it a local power cut   :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1

Where's the next party everyone? Anyone expecting handover between now and 25 July? If not, then it's probably ours... Not as good looking as MarieK, no exotic accent, no sunroof to get excited about, but, hey! 

I'm going out for a drive, no idea where but probably around the country roads of the peak district. I'll take the camera, see if I can get pics of Snowy in nice locations  :sun:

• Like 2

I am indeed :)

Got to wait till 3.30

Today is going to be a long day....

Mine was a late pick up too. And a long wait for the dealer to collect me I didn't px.

The car was ready at 10.00 as I went round to put my mats etc in and sort out tax and number plate transfer from retention. I was like a dog with a bone just out of reach.

I really don't think I could have coped with the 10 month wait. i bought it as a cancelled order and those 10 days were long enough

There are three speakers in each door for the sound system, I have nothing to compare it with as I haven't had a yeti before but it sounds good to me.

I went for the upgraded sound system on my second Yeti - it's vastly better than the normal one, and I'd say well worth it. To me, at least. :)
  • Like 2

I went for the upgraded sound system on my second Yeti - it's vastly better than the normal one, and I'd say well worth it. To me, at least. :)

Agreed.

I have it, but my wife doesn't. (she drives around with no music or radio)

I can certainly hear the difference.