RoadWarrior

U could get a mustang one and make it fit using rivets to cover any modifications to it. Not cheap though!

Got to say the rivet effect is looking awesome!! Starting to remind me of the twisted metal games on the old consoles. Keep it up :)

I could, but with it being a lot of money, I'd be scared of cutting it up. I don't mind messing around with cheap bits and bobs, but over £200 of kit would put me off :( Cheers dude - I loved those games :p

Bonnet needs some more.. Up the centre or something. Even better a Perspex window surrounded by rivets!

I'm going to put more on the bonnet later one, once I've worked out where I'm putting vents.

i hope i dont see this anymore,ive got the sudden urge to pick them all off :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

MDK_zpsf14bd1e0.gif

:)

1415505_10152265988340901_867886748_o.jp

1148868_10152265995015901_300735440_n.jp

1509095_10152265995010901_1753049816_n.j

I saw that on your Facebook page - it looks frickin awesome :D

I've been driven to drink.

P1050238_zpsd1e49334.jpg

Second side finished.

P1050242_zps722f9fc4.jpg

Started the front bumper.

P1050247_zpsc4e9cd98.jpg

P1050241_zps8d92693b.jpg

Rear sunstrip added to compliment the front one.

P1050246_zps60b009d0.jpg

P1050244_zpsfcf8e950.jpg

Roughed up the bonnet skull - starting to look a lot more "merged in" with the rest of the paint.

P1050248_zpsefc95a51.jpg

P1050250_zpsf6a1222f.jpg

Cleaned baby.

P1050251_zps41269d4f.jpg

...and I've run out of studs. IT NEVER ENDS :whew:

I've got the front bumper to finish, roof, wing mirrors and spoiler.

Running total:

• Like 1

I'd love to, but I work Sundays and my **** of a supervisor has booked the whole month off, so no one else is allowed any holiday :@

reading this thread someone might get the idea all you do is work and stick little round things to cars :giggle: :giggle:

• Like 2

I'd love to, but I work Sundays and my **** of a supervisor has booked the whole month off, so no one else is allowed any holiday :@

That's a shame. You'd love it.

P.s that's a nasty cough you have ;)

• Like 2

reading this thread someone might get the idea all you do is work and stick little round things to cars :giggle: :giggle:

The sad thing is, that statement is true. Working nights has destroyed my soul... I need a new job... one that pays well so I can actually put decent hardware on the car!

when you going stage 2. got a group buy going :giggle:

In my dreams. I'd be lucky to get this thing to Stage 1 :(

That's a shame. You'd love it.

P.s that's a nasty cough you have ;)

I saw some of the motors during the truck racing at Brands 2 years ago - really want to see more of it, but there's nothing I can do. Will have to wait until next years one. On the plus side, I've managed to get time off for the BTCC (touch wood) for the second time this year... silver linings :rock:

You need one of these next

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Haha - I'm sure I've seen that somewhere before. I'm just worried some divvy schmuck would look in my window, see it and call the police (yes people in my town are that dumb). I've had to put the arm away (one hanging out of my boot) because too many smokey bears were following me around town and it was starting to get annoying.