Picked my Xtreme alloys up :) :)

I am not a huge fan of them but I shall reserve true judgement until I see them on the car.  Perhaps its because I am not much of a fan of bling blng wheels on V.A.G machinery?

Hope my judgement will be swayed come fitting time. :thumbup:

I wouldnt say there bling bling as i dont like bling bling there just diamond cut like majority of cars nowadays.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Obviously personal opinion but i dont like been same as everyone also (although did buy white car ha)

• Like 2

What the hell has weight got to do with me picking some wheels up for my new car so it looks different......Oh forgot its built to compete with elise haha

I'm pretty sure he ment what weight are the wheels!

I'm pretty sure he ment what weight are the wheels!

Yes I'm sure he did,

i don't see how it matters what weight they are, they are going on a large car that weighs 1350kg+ maybe 1400kg.

• Like 1

The weight of the wheels can make a huge difference. Its not just a case of its only 60kg of 1350 its the fact its unsprung weight.

I cant see them weighing 15kg per corner extra over 18's. i understand about unsprung weight, if i was going to be sending it flying round a track, its a car to get me to work and to different places, to add to that its a diesel estate car.

Some people have very funny mentalities when it comes to finding reason not to like something

• Like 1

Chill pill is in order...

I was curious about their weight. I made no mention of Elises, tracks, racing, liking or disliking the wheels...

Edited by TudorM
  • Like 1