GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

I started the 1st part of the dock mission last night, getting the photos of the ship and deciding the plan of action but i don't know how much more of the storyline i'm going to do as i don't want to lose any characters at the very end, unless of course i've read it wrong. ;) (Ending not spoiled unless you highlight the blank space). :D

• Like 2

Im on 67% and just completed the film reel mission with Michael. I escaped using a plane but crashed it and died as I completed the mission. All 3 characters now have no missions other than those question marks.

Have I finished the game or died at the wrong time and caused a glitch?

I had to do the underwater heist again, as when I went to Devin after it kept glitching and he would dissappear, thats the second time I've had cover tracks to progress.

Anyone actually got online with it yet  :giggle:

yes i am mattie?

Well managed to get it done eventually, getting my rep up slowly, must say its pretty good online. :)

Thought I recognised the car that's all. I've been a member in there since 06' mattievrs on there aswell!

Easily the best forum for banter!,

• Like 1

I was thinking...

Maybe if we started a list of ps3 and Xbox brisky members who have the game

and are interested in getting involved in a Briskoda crew for each respective console.

I have two more days on holiday left and then it's back to the chilly old UK and although

I'm very happy where I am at the moment, I am looking forward to seeing what the online

side of the game is like.

Add yourselves, copy and paste styleee don't forget that the tag names are case sensitive.

PS3. BRISKY NAME. PSN NAME.

1. grr666 GRR666

XBOX. BRISKY NAME. LIVE NAME.

Maybe we can get something up and running once we have a decent list

of interested peeps. :)

(Eventually) Sent from my confusing Kindle HD Fire booky

thingy using the equally confusing Tapatalk 2.

I've completed the story mode and got up to 83.7% completed. Join up to rockstar social club as it gives you list on the map of all collectibles still to be picked up.

Can someone add me to xbox live list as im on my phone, gamertag is R1DAVIE :-)

I'm about 51% through the single player, but have just started dabbling with online.

Never played anything online before and don't have many folks on my PSN friends list. And so far only one of them is playing GTAO. Everyone I get dropped in a session with seems more interested in a giant free roam death match at the minute. Could do with some folks that wanna do missions and stuff.

PS3. BRISKY NAME. PSN NAME.

1. grr666 GRR666

2. Rob 4x4 machzone

3. Spunjedd spunjedd

Edited by Spunjedd