Richard's GT-R thread, old and new!

BossFox

Of all the cars you have had and currently still have, this is the one that makes me jealous.

Such an awesome car as standard, let alone with the mods that have been done.

Very nice indeed.

Thanks.

I've never really got all the hype about the R34, seems to get a lot of attention over the other generations of GT-Rs.

Think I can see why now though, the road presence it has is amazing, so aggressive looking.

Do you think the colour detracts from the aggressive look of the car?

Not sure, but the Z tune front bumper is has looks meaner than the stock one.

Stock.

gDRMlv.jpg

Mine with Z tune.

RsDUHQ.jpg

I do like the standard R34 alloys though.

• Like 1

Thanks.

I've never really got all the hype about the R34, seems to get a lot of attention over the other generations of GT-Rs.

Think I can see why now though, the road presence it has is amazing, so aggressive looking.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the face it was awesome on the Play Station game Gran Turismo? It's a bit of a classic on there.

It's a beauty mate, if I were you I'd never part with it

I am pretty sure I saw this on trade plates going down the a13 towards A406 round about while you were away on your holiday, I wondered if it was the same car? the one I saw was the same colour and its quite unusual and to be fair it was been driven carefully for the few miles I was following it.

Stunning car :)  

• Like 1

This thread does nothing for my Skyline GT-R lust. ;)

Interestingly (or not) I like the R32 and R34 about equally, but the R33 leaves me a bit cold.

Ken, it's not unusual.

The R33 is a nice car, but the R34 is the most popular followed by the R32.

Prices of the R33 lag some way behind the R32 and the R34 is now up to lower end R35 prices.

Even in Japan the R33 is the least loved of the three RB26 sisters.

Still a great car, but doesn't draw the same level of desire from enthusiasts.  And prices reflect this.

For me the R32 is the most raw and fun, being the lightest and with the shortest wheelbase.

The R34 feels noticeably more modern than the others and hasn't dated as much as you'd expect it to.  Plus it has real "in your face" styling.

I am pretty sure I saw this on trade plates going down the a13 towards A406 round about while you were away on your holiday, I wondered if it was the same car? the one I saw was the same colour and its quite unusual and to be fair it was been driven carefully for the few miles I was following it.

Stunning car :)

Yes, that would have been the day it was collected from the port and taken back to London.

The importer are less than 2 miles from where I work in London, coincidentally.

I think you need a rather nice Black MK1 octy !

I booked the other half a 7 seater to go to the airport instead, so they'd have more space.

;)

:rofl:

• Like 1

I booked the other half a 7 seater to go to the airport instead, so they'd have more space.

;)

:rofl:

Has anyone built a stretch Octy 1 yet? Am I even thinking about this? And no I'm not just in from a club despite the time; more of a couldn't sleep thing.

Richard shame the deal didn't go through, can I be cheeky and ask how much they wanted for the R34? My gut says it starts with a 4?

Cheers

Mike 

It was advertised at £47k.  800+bhp and 32k miles on the clock.

It's not cheap, but a nice R34 in V-Spec or M-Spec with a few small mods is almost £40k currently.  If you want a desirable colour like Bayside Blue or the Gold. (Silica Breath)