CAVE & CTHE 1.4TSI, Just reply please if you have had an engine replaced.

I will post results ASAP Monday

if this engine has had a breather pipe fitted there is a new second part of the process where they replace the oil squirter jets in the engine, its just been released by VAG! CONTACT skoda uk dont let this one drop bombard them with figures and that you no the fix process your engine is still burning oil therefore the problem is still there 

if this engine has had a breather pipe fitted there is a new second part of the process where they replace the oil squirter jets in the engine, its just been released by VAG! CONTACT skoda uk dont let this one drop bombard them with figures and that you no the fix process your engine is still burning oil therefore the problem is still there

Entitled to it almost definitely. So just confirm that with skoda uk this week. But then with an engine your age and mileage that is like Maddona having bottox,ok for a while but soon will be a bit loupin again.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Just checked my oil usage result in June after the breather pipes were fitted. Skoda garage said it's using 0.230 620M . So in 8 months it's gone up to 0.33

it will only rise and get worse dont be had for a mug mate why should some cave vrs's not burn a single drop of oil? and yours drinks it like it holds shares in BP?

Spoke to cus. Serv. I am not entitled to the oil squirted pipes as mine is not above 0.5 per 620 miles. (0.33) . collecting my car and results later today. Results from July cannot be collected until feb 4 as someone is away on holiday.

• Like 1

GoneOffSki George I believe. Was refused the diagnosis log at the dealership but have got cus.serv. to email that to me tomorrow. I do have a sheet with the weight before and after I drove 620 miles though. Before weight is 2535grams and after is 2260 grams

Spoke to cus. Serv. I am not entitled to the oil squirted pipes as mine is not above 0.5 per 620 miles. (0.33) . collecting my car and results later today. Results from July cannot be collected until feb 4 as someone is away on holiday.

but it is still burning oil that dealership your dealing with are a complete joke
  • Like 1

I have finally had the engine changed in mine. Loss of compression on cylinders 2&3 before the change and had a leaking turbo. Feels like a new car again now. 2 year warranty on all parts. Just happy that it's finally done. Now to dig out all the oil receipts!

• Like 1

I have finally had the engine changed in mine. Loss of compression on cylinders 2&3 before the change and had a leaking turbo. Feels like a new car again now. 2 year warranty on all parts. Just happy that it's finally done. Now to dig out all the oil receipts!

Good stuff,well done. Enjoy the New motor!

Selling the piece of ****. Had enough TBH

Sorry to hear that but understandable, with the way dealers and Skoda UK handle the Customer . DEALING WITH THIS WELL KNOWN PROBLEM, OF VAG's MAKING!.

Wish you much better luck, with whatever motor you chose as a replacement. 

Edited by vrskeith