Missing Members?

Brijo

Agreed, and I can think of one possible name!!

Only one  :wonder: . 

Have you managed  to contact Bob, we need him back to brighten up the cold damp dark evenings :giggle:  

Only one  :wonder: . 

Have you managed  to contact Bob, we need him back to brighten up the cold damp dark evenings :giggle:  

Perhaps we should all go and join ..thenorfolkbroads.net forum and give him a surprise!

EDIT: - I see our Celtic train controller has already done so ....

• Like 1

A good member gone, along with a little fun and innuendos he did post some very good info on this site.

Long live Bob's corner :rock: .  

I have now been in correspondence with Bob and I am sorry to say that it is extremely unlikely we shall see his return here. I have been told the reason, but as I wish to remain a member I shall not say why.

I have explained that we are sorry to see him go, and have passed on our good wishes.

Sorry I can't give a 'Like' on that, Graham - no reflection on you, the messenger, but genuine sorrow about the news you bring.  Sincere thanks for your efforts, though.

I'm a relative newcomer here but Bob's stories, whether documentaries about winter driving down his Yorkshire farm track or some outrageous 'blue' remark, were always well worth reading - for either education or a good belly laugh.  I wish him well, with his lovely little gunter rig.  Perhaps he'll think of us sometimes, when he looks at his Monster.  Adieu, friend ...

• Like 2

The like from me is for the fact that you've 'spoken' to bob ....

Ditto

My like and apparently the thank is for Graham making the effort and NOT for Bob leaving!

Of course, chaps - i wasn't insuating otherwise.  Clumsy phrasing on my part.  Sorry :blush:

Of course, chaps - i wasn't insuating otherwise.  Clumsy phrasing on my part.  Sorry :blush:

No worries. I just thought a clarification was well suited for I've seen so many times nowadays obvious and simple things needing clarification in real life communication let alone internet communication.

• Like 1

The like from me is for the fact that you've 'spoken' to bob and discovered why he isn't here any more.

Thanx graham.

As Kevin said, let's keep his corner going in the hope that one day he may pop in for a pint.

+1

No confusion here Brijo, I was just echoing your sentiment.

• Like 1