Cheap Supermarket Air

You just misread the label, it said Algone gas.. Still you can always get the missus to blow into it, you know how much gassing the women do.

You've obviously been talking to mine      :bandit:

Both on dangerous ground :)

• 1 month later...

When I'm inflating my tyres I always give each one a couple of puffs from my GTN sublingual medication.  I find the car goes up hills much more easily and the load carrying capacity is enormously increased.

There's a special offer on air at the moment. They're offering an express delivery of large quantities of it, right to your door, free. Also special organic top-up water for your radiator, but you will need to add your own anti-freeze.

My order has been delayed due to supply issues. After questioning the supplier the problem is there is too high a moister content resulting in poor air - that darn rain.

• 2 weeks later...