Alternative fabia interior thread

pulse

Anybody got Mk1 Leon interior into a fabia as yet? They're leather seats with motors so they should be a nice upgrade.

On page 4 mate. Converted them to manual control though to save messing with the runners.

• Like 1

I'd like some MK4 ibiza cupra seats. Look really nice. Quite difficult to get hold of though it would seem.

The fabia VRS white interior + 3 year old child = unmanageable lol.

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I need to get on and dye my seats because the shape of the vrs seats are very nice design intact recaro shape just pitty on the color. I will be testing thw spray die soon on My rear head rests soon and will post once tested

• 7 months later...

I have tried fitting skoda octavia vrs seats but the front seats have completely different sub frames how do I l manage to fit them please help

Ideally you'll want a donor Fabia/Ibiza/Polo seat as your removed seats will be worth a load more complete than if you steal the metalwork from underneath

Once you have the seat out you need to take all the plastic trim off (normally screwed on underneath), and remove he back rest

The foam and material is then held on by tension using a plastic bead on the edge of the material secured under the metal work.

Ease the bead out and the whole lot will lift off leaving you with just the metal work

IMAG0092.jpg

You can then put the Octavia foam on the Fabia metalwork and then, screw the octavia backrest to the fabia metalwork and then put the plastic trim back on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I posted in the MK1 forum the other day with no response so hopefully I can get a reply here, I know that the MK2 seats are a straight swap into the MK1, I've found a set of really nice MK3 (2015) seats and was wondering if these are a straight swap also, if anybody knows and could tell me that'd be great. Thanks :)

I posted in the MK1 forum the other day with no response so hopefully I can get a reply here, I know that the MK2 seats are a straight swap into the MK1, I've found a set of really nice MK3 (2015) seats and was wondering if these are a straight swap also, if anybody knows and could tell me that'd be great. Thanks :)

Pretty sure the MkIII seats need some fettling. Also seem to recall the rears won't fit at all.

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone. There's some great interiors in here - loving the 6J Ibiza Sport seats. I have a Fabby 'Bohemia' estate, with the re-trimmed VRS seats (as standard) I'm in so much pain, due to the seats being a little narrow, and it's playing havoc with my sciatic nerve etc. Are there any straight fit replacements, that can be had for a decent price, and would offer more comfort? (I have Isofix brackets in my car, does this matter?) Many thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Does anyone know if MK1 Fabia seats will go in a 9n3 Polo? 

EDIT EDIT: Would these fit? (And offer more support?)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-FABIA-MK2-5J-COMPLETE-CLOTH-INTERIOR-FABRIC-SEATS-2009-2014-/222462984348?hash=item33cbd3c09c:g:sbEAAOSwB-1YoeQO

Is there a cheaper way to get hold of an interior rather than ebay? (The prices have shot up on there!) 

Edited by GeneralDogsbody

On Wed May 03 2017 at 21:59, GeneralDogsbody said:

Hi everyone. There's some great interiors in here - loving the 6J Ibiza Sport seats. I have a Fabby 'Bohemia' estate, with the re-trimmed VRS seats (as standard) I'm in so much pain, due to the seats being a little narrow, and it's playing havoc with my sciatic nerve etc. Are there any straight fit replacements, that can be had for a decent price, and would offer more comfort? (I have Isofix brackets in my car, does this matter?) Many thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Does anyone know if MK1 Fabia seats will go in a 9n3 Polo? 

EDIT EDIT: Would these fit? (And offer more support?)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-FABIA-MK2-5J-COMPLETE-CLOTH-INTERIOR-FABRIC-SEATS-2009-2014-/222462984348?hash=item33cbd3c09c:g:sbEAAOSwB-1YoeQO

Is there a cheaper way to get hold of an interior rather than ebay? (The prices have shot up on there!) 

Yes mk1 fabia will go into a polo and them mk2 fabia seats will go into a  mk1 fabia 

• Like 1