Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Not able to post a big picture?????

How???

The one you did expands when clicked but you could also set yourself up an account on photobucket and link to the URL of the pic in your post.

Yes, heat reduction is huge with this tint. The photos dont show it that well, but in direct sunlight it has quite a lot of reflection - not total mirror tint, but it has some "mirror" quality about it. The last 20% I got was just dark, so harder to tell it was illegal from a distance. But this stuff just outright looks illegal. Oh well, i'll see how I go. Driving a non-descript family wagon in a sensible fashion generally means the cops leave you alone. I never had any issues in the last car (mk2 rs) so fingers crossed none in this car.

Here's a pano roof photo too :) (this photo is Before tint)

IMG_20141219_162905.jpg

Edited by GTR27
  • Like 1

How are your laws regarding tinting? We are _not_ allowed any form of tinting on the windows before the A style, so basically front windows + windshield are off-limits. Of course, I had the rear windows heavily tinted.

Love the black turbine wheels on yours god323. Want some for mine. Are they 18s?

Yes 18" and stock octavia black edition turini alloy long story but got them for a little order mistake with conti winter tyres as compensation!

7810a833a06ca36a24019f201cf44d9c.jpg

Just 'cause there hasn't been a picture of a black vRS for a while [emoji1]

Hi what brand of roof rack are you using? Looks great against the black. I am picking up a diesel version of this on Monday. I do have a feeling that the black makes the car appear smaller than other colours. I have a good deal so am happy. Your thoughts? Thanks

• Like 2

Hi what brand of roof rack are you using? Looks great against the black. I am picking up a diesel version of this on Monday. I do have a feeling that the black makes the car appear smaller than other colours. I have a good deal so am happy. Your thoughts? Thanks

Thule proride (591). Its a great system! I went for the regular wing bar, but I have a twinge of regret about not getting the wingbar "edge". Looks cleaner I reckon. I love the roof mounted system for the bike though. Good luck with the new car, I'm sure you'll love it. Helps that you've got the best colour [emoji4].

bd1cd1948062be0b404d8d0b778e0a50.jpg

Excellent!

I only regret thule doesn make some kind of lying bike racks, in which case I guess you could drive almost with no limit.

Try the 'old style' elite carriers, attach the front forks to the mount and carry the front wheels in the car. A lot of the instability comes from carrying the bike with the front wheel in place. I have to carry wheels anyway, as you cant secure a rear disc wheel (time trialling) using a carrier as the strap cant feed through the solid wheel... With this more secure method, no effect on driveability...