Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Has anyone seen any good pictures (or seen in the flesh) the new "Metal Grey Metallic" colour.?

I've taken a gamble & ordered a vRS Estate in Metal Grey Metallic.

I've seen the older light grey colour which was discontinued in October last year & this new colour looks quite a bit darker.

I'm particularly interested in the look of the graphite/silver wheels against the dark grey.

The graphite wheels were extra in Switzerland so I decided to go with the standard silver but I was thinking about buying some ATS graphite wheels as my winter set & wanted to see how they would go against the grey colour.

Posted elsewhere but here it is again, my Meteor (battleship) Grey vRS Tdi Combi.

Had her 12 days now and she is a firm favourite, not just with me but the whole family.

more pics of the Meteor Grey pls.. looks very nice indeed!

Has anyone seen any good pictures (or seen in the flesh) the new "Metal Grey Metallic" colour.?

I've taken a gamble & ordered a vRS Estate in Metal Grey Metallic.

I've seen the older light grey colour which was discontinued in October last year & this new colour looks quite a bit darker.

I'm particularly interested in the look of the graphite/silver wheels against the dark grey.

The graphite wheels were extra in Switzerland so I decided to go with the standard silver but I was thinking about buying some ATS graphite wheels as my winter set & wanted to see how they would go against the grey colour.

I saw a Hatch Superb in my dealers today when I picked up my car and I think it's a lovely colour!

Thats interesting you dont have performance mode selection on yours. Gather whilst its standard fit in the UK its optional in Ireland?

Dealer specced the car....so must be an option.

No lane assist camera either

correct

Stunning. I've got the race blue, which was my wife's choice. I wanted the green. Perhaps I should have told the wife which colour I was getting. Then again, perhaps not :(

• Like 1

Anyone seen any pics in Moon White? I know on a screen it might just look like Candy White but you never know. It was my first choice of colour but dealer told me it was "unavailable" (this is in Oz). Is it available in the UK?

Anyone seen any pics in Moon White? I know on a screen it might just look like Candy White but you never know. It was my first choice of colour but dealer told me it was "unavailable" (this is in Oz). Is it available in the UK?

I am not sure what colour white Audi use but I seen one close to mine the other day...the Candy white looked like a cream/off white compared to the Audi. Audi was pure white (brighter ) if that makes sense.

I dont think a photo would do justice....really need to see 2 colours side by side.

Those are the Hawk wheels from the accessories catalogue, right? It's the first time I've seen them on a real car. They do look good...

yes Hawk 17"

I am not sure what colour white Audi use but I seen one close to mine the other day...the Candy white looked like a cream/off white compared to the Audi. Audi was pure white (brighter )

Most Audis you'll see are Ibis White which is a very pure compared to Candy White. If you see a particularly eye catching shiny white Audi, it's probably Glacier White, which is identical (same paint code) to Moon White.

Most Audis you'll see are Ibis White which is a very pure compared to Candy White. If you see a particularly eye catching shiny white Audi, it's probably Glacier White, which is identical (same paint code) to Moon White.

Is Moon White metallic?

Is Moon White metallic?

Yes it is... looks a very pale metallic grey in the flesh..  I did look at getting this until I saw it in the flesh...looked horrid.(to me)

Edited by Keith64