Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

I nearly went with blue (the colour of the vRS demo car) and my wife liked the blue, but I eventually went with white in the end which looks great. Don't think you can go wrong with either colour though.

That looks identical to my order which arrives at the dealers either tomorrow or Thursday. Hoping to take a look at mine on Friday if all goes well. looks great thanks for posting

And believe me, looks even better in real life :D

• Like 1

Nice Photo Mark! I've gone for the Corrida Red on a VRS Estate, not seen many in the red so was getting a bit nervous but glad I have ordered now after seeing your pic. I might receive my order at some point this year!

Luke

Morning Luke

I love the colour, we had a choice of Metalic Silver or Corrida Red and I'm glad I chose the red. I've only seen one other Mk3 in Corrida Red on a 13 plate so it's nice to be a little bit exclusive. Yesterday I was stopped on Newcastle Quayside and a taxi driver was pointing and giving the thumbs up in approval lol.

Look forward to seeing your VRS Estate, I'm sure it will be worth the wait

Mark

After a wash this weekend. I have the car since february.

Sorry for the quality but I only had my phone with me.

post-110632-0-20413800-1398964176_thumb.jpg

post-110632-0-35268900-1398964185_thumb.jpg

post-110632-0-37010800-1398964206_thumb.jpg

post-110632-0-46559000-1398964288_thumb.jpg

post-110632-0-63229100-1398964303_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

The best colour for a non-VRS :)

..apart from Race Blue for all the fake-vRS early birds who couldn't wait for the real thing!! :rofl:

Picked our car up yesterday after a 5 month wait.

attachicon.gifDSCN4316.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN4320.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN4321.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN4322.JPG

As a bonus we got heated leather seats for free as when we cancelled them off the order, the dealer forgot to take them off.

can't wait for mine in 5 weeks. delighted i ordered it in black :)

Why does nobody like yellow ?

I loved my yellow Fabia Mk1 vRS, but I think it's a bit too much on the Octy estate. Having had two race blues I went for corrida red.

Had a yellow Capri once.collected all the flying insects whilst driving.Coated the bonnet in red and black dots on impact.

Anyone have any more photos of the Metallic Grey (Dark Grey) in RS form?

I've ordered it here in Australia but none are here on display so I'm giving it a risk and ordered it. Silver looks in appealing as I already have a silver VW Polo GTI now,... Want a change