Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Very nice Fluffmeister. Thought about doing the puddle lights but after watching on YouTube I thought I'd end up breaking something.

Same here....On my Mk2 I changed out the glass....the 2 sides never synced by the same amount afterwards. One always needed to be adjusted separately to line up the same position.

Here you have a photo of mine with the new suspension. Bilstein B14. It is a 180 hp 1.8 TSI.

That looks very good. I have been considering something similar myself.

Pictures! Picked it up yesterday. VRS estate in lovely meteor grey. Main add-on was Smartlink, which I think is brilliant. Was working at home and internet went down...well boohoo, so drove to Rutland Water. And got stopped by sheep. 

J0GxIX.jpg

JzrXf7.jpg

uAd5Gv.jpg

J0GxIX.jpg

WOEun2.jpg

• Like 4

Here's my mk3 Octavia 1.6 TDI SE which I picked up on Monday! Already in the process of becoming a taxi  :D

I'm currently driving a mk2 Elegance DSG which I rent, 2 months into the job and I've taken the plunge and bought my own car....

Im also quite surprised how popular the DSG is these days compared to the manual!

IMG_7342.jpg

IMG_7343.jpg

IMG_7345.jpg

Here's my 4x4 TDI 184 with RRP in quartz grey (same colour new name). Haven't had a proper photo opportunity yet so what you get is this one from the parking garage. I went with black window trims and roof bars, vRS grille surround and Scout door strips. The Scout was nice as well, but didn't completely win me over, felt as if it was always trying too much. With the black details on dark paint (it's not quite that dark out in daylight) I was hoping to give it a bit of that rugged, can-do look. The winter wheels have also had a gun metal / anthracite treatment (not pictured here) and will have 205/60R16 tyres. Depending on how they look I may yet do something about the Denoms and the tyre profile for next summer. All in all very pleased with the car so far!

22391768761_e0bdd19018_c.jpg

• Like 3

New pics, rear bumper protector, rear sills and hood dampers.

You will need at least 2 washers for the the screws attached to the bonnet so it wont scratch against the paint.

Also installed a hood protector from superskoda.

IMG_0331.jpgIMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0337.jpgIMG_0339.jpg
  • Like 1

As you know I have a thing for the yellow and black combo, so, it was spoiler change this morning....

20151031_105128.jpg

20151031_105139.jpg

Colour isn't jet black either, it matches the colour of the badge and the black pack grill and wing mirrors.

Still a f*cker to keep the yellow clean though but, bright as a mofo most days....

Edited by Nuriyan
  • Like 4

As you know I have a thing for the yellow and black combo, so, it was spoiler change this morning....

20151031_105128.jpg

20151031_105139.jpg

Colour isn't jet black either, it matches the colour of the badge and the black pack grill and wing mirrors.

Still a f*cker to keep the yellow clean though but, bright as a mofo most days....

Really like the black spoiler, very nice. Is it wrapped or been sprayed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How/where did you get it fitted?

Fitted myself, 4 torx bolts from inside the lip of the boot.  Undo those, there was a small blob of silicon gel but that didnt take much to separate (plastic card to the rescue).   Polished the area after removing the old one, fitted new no more than 10 minutes taken start to finish including unboxing and wrapping the old one up.

Collected today from Essex.

Very impressed - the lane assist takes some getting used to though!

bBVzt0M.jpg

Lincs to Essex? Hell of a trek for the car? That said I've had reasonably good service from Spirit so far.

• Like 1

Lincs to Essex? Hell of a trek for the car? That said I've had reasonably good service from Spirit so far.

Yeah - was about 80 miles in all.

When you're spending that much I didn't really mind. Great service, good trade in and the right spec car. One of the very few I could find with Leather, Nav and Canton for a good price.

• Like 1