Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Just mounted an Add-on from Milotec, for a price of ~115 EUR(shipping to Romania included)

Looks really good,

I was thinking of adding these to my elegance combi but not sure if it would look cheap and tacky on a non vRS... Yours look great [emoji106]

Thought I'd add a few pics I took today, hopefully will pick up on Friday if they sort out the paper work and knock off the £150 they said they would.

I'm guessing it still has the transport blocks in. 

post-140314-0-50830500-1462036995_thumb.jpg

post-140314-0-14774400-1462037010_thumb.jpg

post-140314-0-45311700-1462037083_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

H&R's and 12mm spacers all round and just fitted my xtremes

Got a link for the spacers? ;)

...and nice looking ride, btw - I have the similar plans for mine, although H&R is a tad too low for me, going with Eibach instead. If I have "time" I will buy the Xtremes still this Summer.

Spacers are H&R too. They were off eBay and make sure you get them with extended wheel bolts and that they are dome and not tapered. You can get them as a kit

• Like 1

Spacers are H&R too. They were off eBay and make sure you get them with extended wheel bolts and that they are dome and not tapered. You can get them as a kit

Do you have a pic from the rear showing the 'tuck' on the extremes with 12mm spacers?

Trying to decidecwhether to go for these or 20mm rear 15mm front set up

Cheers

Well I have a pair of H&R bolt on 20mm spacers that I brought. You bolt those on and use all yr original bolts and lockers pop me a pm if you want them for a very reasonable price.

Well I have a pair of H&R bolt on 20mm spacers that I brought. You bolt those on and use all yr original bolts and lockers pop me a pm if you want them for a very reasonable price.

PM'd you mate

Thanks for the info, and, if you happen to have the eBay link for the kit you got, I would be even more grateful :)

Do you have a pic from the rear showing the 'tuck' on the extremes with 12mm spacers?

Cheers

Cheers

post-129270-0-33117800-1462189292_thumb.jpeg

post-129270-0-19252900-1462189330_thumb.jpeg

post-129270-0-27874200-1462189353_thumb.jpeg

Thanks for the info, and, if you happen to have the eBay link for the kit you got, I would be even more grateful :)

This would be a good set up mate 12mm fronts and 15mm rears. But just email the seller and tell them you need radius wheel bolts not taper seat

They a really good company to deal with. Got my H&R springs and spacers from them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/351655786977

H&R wheel spacer front axle + rear axle Skoda Octavia Type 5E 30mm

This would be a good set up mate 12mm fronts and 15mm rears. But just email the seller and tell them you need radius wheel bolts not taper seat

They a really good company to deal with. Got my H&R springs and spacers from them. https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/351655786977

H&R wheel spacer front axle + rear axle Skoda Octavia Type 5E 30mm

These also. Same question about the radius seat bolts tho

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/351655773830

Well finally the wait is over, picked up my car today and I'm more then happy with it, pics dont do it justice as I only took a few when I got to the dealers. Will post some more tomorrow. Also I got a spare wheel kit with the car for free as I didn't spec this :) :sun:   

Waiting for mine to come. Exactly like yours. Please take more pictures! Your plate is awesome as well!

• Like 1