Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Is that Rio red?

Am loving the red!

Thank you yes it is Rio Red. I have always had black cars so this is a departure. Do like it though. Will try and get some better pics up if you wanted.

Yeah it alcantara! Retrimmed by royal steering wheels, very reasonable price, im curious to see how well it wears!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Highly recommended Jack at Royal Steering wheels - very reasonably priced too. A lot of friends from Mini forum have used them and they have a great customisation options.

post-145543-0-63383300-1469633461_thumb.jpeg

Today after some detailing - had some spare electrical tape and put green and red stripe on grille......not sure.......any thoughts ? on or off ? I'm thinking honeycomb grille from SuperSkoda so may be off soon anyway.

post-145543-0-41854000-1469633668_thumb.jpeg

Edited by wsmdesign
  • Like 2

The grille looks ok in my opinion. About the center caps I am not so sure. Maybe they look better in real life.

The grille looks ok in my opinion. About the center caps I am not so sure. Maybe they look better in real life.

I've had a few centre caps and still not found a set I 'really' like !

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Today after some detailing - had some spare electrical tape and put green and red stripe on grille......not sure.......any thoughts ? on or off ? I'm thinking honeycomb grille from SuperSkoda so may be off soon anyway.

Your VRS is lovely but I'm not a fan of the grille. It seems to be the latest chav trend, especially amongst BMW owners with the M colours on the grille of their 10 year old non M car.

If you like it then enjoy, who cares what others think!

• Like 1

I like the red and green stripe! 

New front splitter is on! Went for the Rieger lip in gloss black, I wasn't sure when I first offered it up to the car but its growing on me!

20160726_210738.jpg

Love your wheels - what are they ?

Like you the difusser is a grower and I catch myself looking back at the car and thinking how good it looks and suits the car.

Nice motor, nice edit - pity about that Ford Focus (?) reflected in it!

Took the picture in a hurry (its a big yellow storage facility and the security gate guy was getting a bit heavy with me!!!!.......customer relations wasn't his strong point ha ha) and didn't notice the Focus until i'd got back

I've got another quieter location in mind so hopefully no Ford Focus reflection