Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

1 hour ago, Peskari87 said:

My HB RS. Very happy with the car so far, just got my H&R Springs installed :) Some other little mods coming, but all in all very happy with the look :)

Also, Hi. New face around here, been reading this forum for a while now, but decided to register at last B)

a.jpg

aa.jpg

aaa.jpg

very nice alloys something im thinking of changing and these the best i have noticed so far, what are they?

im thinking the red and black grill surround from superskoda would look very cool with the white.

Edited by Pump
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pump said:

very nice alloys something im thinking of changing and these the best i have noticed so far, what are they?

im thinking the red and black grill surround from superskoda would look very cool with the white.

Thx! They are GMP Italia Atom Anthracite's :)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pump said:

What size u put on it?

235/35R19, width of the wheel is 8,5". Can't remember the ET tho :P 12mm Spacers at the back, none at the front at the moment. But I will put 5-8mm spacers there too. 

• Thanks 1

Quick snap of mine, after somebody parked the EXACT same model/ trim 2 minutes prior!

Debating whether to fit a front splitter and lower 40mm to make it look a tad more aggressive!

IMG_7654.JPG

• Like 4

On 13.8.2017 at 21:50, Jaco2k said:

Given you are in Finland, where did you get them from and how much? :)

Oh sorry for the delay, bought them second hand so do not know the original asking price.

Ps. Noita näkyy olevan ihan rautamolla yms valikoimassa :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peskari87 said:

Oh sorry for the delay, bought them second hand so do not know the original asking price.

Ps. Noita näkyy olevan ihan rautamolla yms valikoimassa :)

Looking at your post was a bad idea i had to get a set of the alloys have them on order

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pump said:

Looking at your post was a bad idea i had to get a set of the alloys have them on order

Haha, so you bought those same wheels? :D Good choice tho! Did you take the Anthracite version too or? 

48 minutes ago, Peskari87 said:

Haha, so you bought those same wheels? :D Good choice tho! Did you take the Anthracite version too or? 

Yea went with the anthracite will stick a picture up next week when i get them 

• Haha 1