Car Seats That Fit Skoda Fabia?

This is a stab in the dark, but was wondering if anyone knows if the Skoda Fabia can fit any other cars interior seats front and back? I was thinking maybe a Golf, or Audi A3 might fit with the seat bracket and just general fitting as they are all made by Volkswagen? But just wondering if this is a silly idea or could actually happen

Polo 9n/9n3/ Seat Ibiza MkIV, Fabia MkI, MkII, MkII FL, Audi A1 (with some jiggery pokery) Others have fitted seats from various other marques including Alfa seats IIRC but not without heavily modifying the subframes. The first ones from the VAG group are a straight swap. HTH

• Like 1

Best do a search. Subject has been covered extensively in the past 6 months.

Extensively !

Did we mention it's been done extensively ?

Use the search button, you'll see it's been covered extensively.

Extensive extensive extensive

Use the damn search.

Lots of love

GFWC

Ps... This subject has been covered extensively

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Extensively !

Did we mention it's been done extensively ?

Use the search button, you'll see it's been covered extensively.

Extensive extensive extensive

Use the damn search.

Lots of love

GFWC

Ps... This subject has been covered extensively

where is this elusive 'search' function you speak of. I did an extensive search to no avail :(

• Like 1

I have a set of polo 9n3 seats in mine, they look nice and are comfy but mine lack height adjustment on the drivers side which i miss, you feel much more high up in the car with these seats.

A1 seats look gorgeous if you have the cash and also seen a set of rocco GT leathers in Ant's vRS, but this again was with a lot of blood sweat and tears to fit if i heard correctly

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

You have as you say torn seats, so they are worth nothing.

So you have your bases right there, as per the pasty thread suggestion you can google for. I have directly done this myself with nice colour recaro so talk from experience, its not too hard. In fact the work I did today trying to get alternator freewheel off was significantly more tasking ! Just watch out you don't cross thread the seat bolt threads.

Practically all Golf seats will fit if you are prepared to switch over the seat bases between models, as said, so worth keeping an eye to see if inexpensive seats can be sourced, including some nice kit without having to pay for the latest newer seats compatible to fit direct on or compromise with far less comfortable seats either ( like basic fabia models),