Xmas

Anzio

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and have a great Easter everyone.........

Sorry about the last bit .. I suffer from Premature Congratulations.. :)

Please don't prematurely congratulate over the Creme Eggs (in store soon, folks)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

7029bob, give my regards to Crouch End, I did my apprenticeship there in Capital Motors ( Vauxhall dealership) during the '60s. Great start to a lifetime in cars, vans & trucks BUT Yetis are the best! Just starting my first Yeti Christmas.

Regards to all BRISKODA people and special thanks to this Forum's organizers/web dudes. It is the first place to go for lively debate, info or 'how to.....?'.

7029bob, give my regards to Crouch End,

Hi awfabia

Don't think Capitol motors are still there but could be wrong I only go up three or four times a year to see my lad and the grand children.

House prices there are frightening along with the cost of living very nice for a visit but glad to get home to the sticks.

Seasons greetings all yeti owners from us down south in Cold, dark, gloomy, wet, windy Hell fire corner (well mr Churchill named it) Folkestone kent, Hope every yeti owner has a good one,  Hang on, got to get out of the area again, someones just dug up an unexploded bomb again in their back garden,   now I wonder if my yeti can fit in the Nissan hut. :rofl:

• Like 1

Seasons greetings to all and a big thank you.  If I had not found this site and read Yeti owners posts  I would not now be a very happy owner of a Yeti. 

THANKS

Echo wiganyeti - great bunch of helpful and knowledgeable people here - thank you all. A very happy Christmas from me. May your New Year be sure-footed, both on the road and off. PB

I second Wiganyeti's sentiments. Very grateful to helpful forum members- have to admit when I log on- this is now my first port of call

;)  

A Merry Christmas and a Happy  New Year to you all. :party:

Linda

Happy Christmas to all.

Hope the electric comes back tonight might get a christmas dinner then,  how long will a turkey need on the BBQ  :wonder:  :giggle:    

Happy Christmas to all.

Hope the electric comes back tonight might get a christmas dinner then,  how long will a turkey need on the BBQ  :wonder:  :giggle:    

Hi Kevin,

been wondering how you have been getting on down in Surrey with the news reports etc. Not a good Christmas for quite a few unfortunate souls around the country effected by these terrible storms.

Hope you manage to get your festive fare without having to resort to a BBQ or a Plumbers blow lamp :rofl:

Tim.

Hi Kevin,

been wondering how you have been getting on down in Surrey with the news reports etc. Not a good Christmas for quite a few unfortunate souls around the country effected by these terrible storms.

Hope you manage to get your festive fare without having to resort to a BBQ or a Plumbers blow lamp :rofl:

Tim.

Hi Tim 

luckily the inlaws power came back at 10.30pm on the 24th, so xmas lunch sorted :thumbup: .

The yeti had to negotiate a few floods but it was no problem, family cars could not get through, godalming town center flooded in some places up to about 2ft, just stayed a few feet away from my sons flat that he is renting out  :whew:,   power finally back on at home 5.30pm today :happy:  has been off for 38hrs 54hrs, but some still not connected. have put more fuel through my generator than I have put through the new yeti :giggle: .

Two of my neighbours resorted to the BBQ for cooking there xmas lunch :giggle: , where there is a will there is a way  :giggle: 

EDIT having no electric send the mind silly :giggle: it was off for 54hrs not 38  

• Like 2