Richard's mk1 Fabia thread. (Yes, I have a mk1 Fabia problem...)

BossFox

Small update:

My 02 plate FGF (one owner from new!) has been booked in for November for it's freshen up and VRS bumpers/spoiler.

FGFVRS. :D

finally some action, no Offence but there's not been much action in the last 50 odd pages. I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of the sleeper fabia should be an awesome little machine

• Like 2

finally some action, no Offence but there's not been much action in the last 50 odd pages. I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of the sleeper fabia should be an awesome little machine

That's because it's not a single project so much as a rambling obsession with the mk1 Fabia.

I've gone through a few on this thread and now think I'm pretty well sorted with where I am going.

• Like 4

Could you fit an s4 engine in a Fabia? The twin turbo v6 one?

Fgfvrs

Fgf wrc

Fgf s4 estate :)

Longitudinal engine instead of transverse I believe.

More work than the Citigo...

• Like 1

So at the risk of being impatient....We are: 1,737 posts; ten(?) Fabias; one SEAT; a Golf; and three main colours into this thread and as yet still have no picture of the donor car's engine bay ready to receive the 1.8?

How?

Why?

[emoji1] [emoji6]

• Like 1

So at the risk of being impatient....We are: 1,737 posts; ten(?) Fabias; one SEAT; a Golf; and three main colours into this thread and as yet still have no picture of the donor car's engine bay ready to receive the 1.8?

How?

Why?

[emoji1] [emoji6]

Polo* it's going into the 52 plate Fabia
  • Like 1

How?

Why?

[emoji1] [emoji6]

I'm easilly distracted by other fun projects... :blush:

• Like 3

Many of you may know I like the 1.4 8v mpi engine seen in Richards FGF Estate. It needs some work including plugging an oil leak. While im looking forward to working on the beast im slightly worried. ......

what if the colour grows on me? I mean physically grows onto me like a fungus ?

Can I kill it with fire? Anyone know of any FGF repellant?

Many of you may know I like the 1.4 8v mpi engine seen in Richards FGF Estate. It needs some work including plugging an oil leak. While im looking forward to working on the beast im slightly worried. ......

Windex.

• Like 2

Embrace the Fantasy Greenness and enjoy it, hopefully you'll purchase one too , that'd make the Maidstone meet a real attraction.