Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

• 3 weeks later...

So a update on the car....

I did the worthersee trip. What a drive there the views from the car window was amazing and the tunnels was too ;)

For the 8 days I was there I did 2650 miles, the car never missed a beat and performed excellent and like always didn't use a drop of oil. Saying that I didn't even take any oil with me that's how much I trust the car.

Got a few pictures of the car out there and you can park basically anywhere to have a picture

IMG_20160507_162056.jpg

Snow on the mountains still and it was 30 degrees :)

20160503_115302.jpg

Gti treffen

20160503_190649.jpg

The famous stone mk2 golf

20160503_185554.jpg

This one over lake worthersee

Now for the biggest update on the car.

Monday night driving through sheffield going to the lowdown meet I got rear ended AGAIN, twice now in 6 months but this time the damage is alot worst. So it's going through the insurance again to be sorted.

20160517_173806.jpg

Ant

• Like 3

Great pics. Typical you get all the way there and back safely and rear ended in Sheffield.

Hope it gets sorted soon.

everybody has said the same. I rang the insurance Company up this morning for it all to be sorted. I'm not ****ed off its just the inconvenience off it all.

It pains me to look at it :( the irony of driving for so many miles in two different countries and then getting hit in your own neighborhood. :thumbdown:

it was 4 countries lol.. I know then hit about 10 miles away from home. It's alot worst behind the bumper. The road was a 40 mph and I was stationery at a set of lights
  • Like 1

yeah that would have been me, it happened about 10 minutes before turning up to lowdown

Absolute ball ache man. Hope it gets sorted.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

everybody has said the same. I rang the insurance Company up this morning for it all to be sorted. I'm not ****ed off its just the inconvenience off it all.

I can relate to that since my car has just been crashed into about 2 hours ago, straight down the side, guy wasn't even botherd.

Ant - did the guy admit fault there & then, and was he civil about it?

hutchy - I hate and detest people like that, like its 'just a car attitude' how about i swing my fist into your face and say 'its just a punch'. :@

• Like 1

Ant - did the guy admit fault there & then, and was he civil about it?

hutchy - I hate and detest people like that, like its 'just a car attitude' how about i swing my fist into your face and say 'its just a punch'. :@

Close! his words were "Its only a bloody car" so not far off. 

This isnt my first rodeo of someone crashing into my car and me not being at fault, expect last time i got dragged out for about 5 years and ig ave up since the insurance companies only ask "in the last 5 years" so i have no idea what actually happend.. but thats a differnt thread all together :D

• Like 1

No doubt you'll be pestered with loads of whiplash claim calls now! (Although saying that, being rear ended at a half decent speed while stationary could hurt?!)

Hopefully they will get the car repaired to a brand new car condition!

I too also hate it when people say 'it's just a car' - the times I've been in an accident, I was always much more worried about the car than myself!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw your car at Skodafest on Sunday and it's battle scar. Hope this gets sorted soon. Love the work done on the front seats in particular!

Cheers Lee alot people was asking if they was an optional extra from factory.

Yeah today I got a call from the insurance company and the car is booked in for the 13th I don't mind waiting as its going to the garage I want it to go to. In the end it was £1800 worth of damage

• Like 2

So this morning after the school run I've dropped the car off at jh propaint for the damage to be repaired. The insurance company have gave me a 65 plate bmw 116d m sport. It's a nice place to be but my God it's heavy. Got this now for a few weeks

20160613_102620.jpg

• Like 3

So I've finally got round to making a wiring loom for the airbag delete so the bloody light don't come on the dash and ping... I've used all genuine skoda plugs and the metal flat spade connectors to keep everything oem. plug and play without cutting into the cars wiring loom.

20160606_190727.jpg

Still amazed how the seats come out so took a pic

20160606_185745.jpg

Ant

Said it many times before but this is easily the best MK2 vRS on the road.

The seats should of been an option from factory and look epic. Real top job mate!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Said it many times before but this is easily the best MK2 vRS on the road.

The seats should of been an option from factory and look epic. Real top job mate!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cheers Karl that's mean alot
  • Like 1