GFWC MK1 VRS Estate!

gfwc

It won't ever be too light because I've got the compressor and tank in the boot.

So need to make up for the extra that I'm carrying by losing it elsewhere.

Don't let it go under 1/4 full. Could suck up air when you go around bends

As Charlie says, you never want to go too light on fuel.

The reason is because under hard cornering a road car can suck up a bit of air.

This can make the engine stutter and the short term loss of power can unbalance the car in the corner, leading to you having a moment.

As Charlie says, you never want to go too light on fuel.

The reason is because under hard cornering a road car can suck up a bit of air.

This can make the engine stutter and the short term loss of power can unbalance the car in the corner, leading to you having a moment.

Roger that!

GoPro at the ready! :P

• Like 2

I will be bringing my GoPro4 as well, so hopefully can get some good "chase shots" too. :)

I've got one of those car suction mounts to mount it anywhere on the outside of the car ... Not sure I trust it!

I've got one of those car suction mounts to mount it anywhere on the outside of the car ... Not sure I trust it!

They are not allowed on track days, you'll need to use the "sticky foot" mount with the 3M adhesive pad.

They are not allowed on track days, you'll need to use the "sticky foot" mount with the 3M adhesive pad.

That's a shame. I've got sticky mounts so I'll use them! :)

Its less of a shame than you're suction cup mount coming off at 100mph and your GoPro being gobbled up by a rampant Yeti.

They say it's ok for 130mph!

But I still don't trust it haha.

Would certainly make good footage though if that did happen!

Hi, i've enjoyed reading the story of changes to your motor & you've put a lot of hard work, time, effort & cash into whats looking like a cracking motor, hope you enjoy the day out Brands & i'll be looking forward to seeing the GoPro track action ; )

Hi, i've enjoyed reading the story of changes to your motor & you've put a lot of hard work, time, effort & cash into whats looking like a cracking motor, hope you enjoy the day out Brands & i'll be looking forward to seeing the GoPro track action ; )

Thank you so much for the kind words. Definitely a lot of time effort and money has gone into it, but it makes it all worthwhile when you get nice comments :)

I too am looking forward to seeing the footage!

• Like 1

Nice car mate! I'll have to keep an eye out for your vrs estate I'm only in Ashford and work in dover aha [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s

Thanks mate. Think I've seen your car once in a tesco garage in cheriton.

Keep your eyes peeled :)

Just want to add that since adjusting the clearances of the injectors, the car sounds so much smoother and less rough. :)

Still got a boosting issue, but hey ho :)