Limited Edition Leather -

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tracking numbers turned into a new one that does actually exist .

it still needs to be collected from the supplier but its been generated (bonus me been a old postie lol)

estimated delivery is Tues

fingers crossed boys and girl

I think.not posting on here when im ****face (overly tipsy) will help.lol

took me many years of training to release my tension under the influence of beer in a controlled manner. I just type nowadays instead of verbally abusing my dog.

Edited by gathy

They will arrive. I'm not 100% sure they will be of the quality expected, but to be frank, the octavia vrs limited edition seat is hardly the be all and end all to scam people. I'm sure RS, ST, M sport, renault sport, even Peugeot GTI trims would outsell any Skoda trim as a scam or genuine sale.

• Like 1

They will arrive. I'm not 100% sure they will be of the quality expected, but to be frank, the octavia vrs limited edition seat is hardly the be all and end all to scam people. I'm sure RS, ST, M sport, renault sport, even Peugeot GTI trims would outsell any Skoda trim as a scam or genuine sale.

But that could be the plan........you have to start small to test the water and not be too obvious

I was thinking more on behalf of the seller than your good self :(

They seem to be fobbing callers off with all sorts of conflicting information

didn't think it was aimed at me brimma lol

• Like 1

They will certainly turn up,

Just concerned that due to the mess around posting and conflicting stories  .they are not going to be the quality i was hoping.but only time will tell.

might turn out to be us been pessimistic instead of optimistic.

And therein lies one of the problems. Until the quality is assured, I certainly wouldn't have been rushing out to the tune of £200, more if the bolsters are wanted, to grab a set of these. Having a pint on something that's just a couple of a few quid is one thing. £200+ is something totally different.

Mike

14 days to return buddy.Someone has to risk it for a biscuit they might be bang on.We would never know if it wasn't for the brave.my 3k leather couch from DFS isnt all leather but it still looks ace 10 year on

Rather unsurprisingly, my tracking status has not changed, therefore these were obviously not dispatched yesterday as they said they would be.

I have received an email with an estimated delivery day of Wednesday. Whilst the shipping is listed as free, and therefore some may argue that it shouldn't be complained about, this is clearly not the 24 hour service advertised

I suggested, I suspect the company are awaiting deliveries to themselves before dispatching, which I have no issue with.... But why not just list a longer handling time?

I'm not concerned that I will lose money, as one member had already received these and is happy with the quality. On top if this, we are covered by Paypal and in my experience, their service in the event if problems is very good.

Phil

• Like 1

I'm not concerned that I will lose money, as one member had already received these and is happy with the quality. On top if this, we are covered by Paypal and in my experience, their service in the event if problems is very good.

Phil

And who might this lucky member be? Please give us post and put us all out of our misery, we are in need of a glass half full!

Skodaguy, earlier in this thread. See below..

I bought two sets of these and recieved them last week! I've had a vrs le before with genuine leather and these look and feel exactly the same also what was slightly disappointing but does make me think they are 100% genuine skoda items is where the tab which would have the number and words limited edition on it's been removed as you can see where it was!

Phil

Anybody had theirs yet???,only i'm still waiting for mine to arrive,if they don't arrive by next Thursday,will be paying them a vist,and see what happens then,its not that far,got to go to Donnington Park on sunday,pity they aint open then.

Trev

No !

and the tracking number is not in the Parcelforce system.So it hasn't been sent yet.

They have not replied to any of my emails over the last week..PayPal claim going in if its not delivered by good friday.

Nothing here. I've called and am waiting for an email back today. If they don't email me, I'm going to raise a dispute.

Phil

What date did you make payment?