new fabia 3 real pics

For people that like to replace their cars with ones that look the same as they already have, it looks ideal.

Please wait for the real thing :)

Maybe it will be recognizable as "a Fabia" but I'm sure it won't look anything like the current Fabia once it's launched.

Looks promising. Itll be good to have the new tech with a system that will sync up live with your phone. The combi will look sleeker. From those shots it looks like itll keep the optional coloured roof :)

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Tapatalk

Im not sure about that rear window - looks very angular. As others have said looks like the current Mk2 mostly except the front, and the rear lights. I think the mirrors are the same. Ah well it should help keep Mk2 prices boyant. :)

Still too early to say whether I like it or not. Indeed it looks very close to the current model.

The front is also clearly Rapidesque and in line with the rest of the fleet, same goes for the rear lights.

From what I can tell it will also adopt the mirrors of the Rapid too.

That is definately a return to the MK1 shape, ride height.

I owned a MK1 & SWMBO had a MK2 & I personally preferred the MK1 & felt the MK2 was narrow & tall despite the figures saying that the interior space in the MK2 was very slightly bigger- It didn't feel it.

To me this looks 'Safe' design, Skoda looking to keep the current demographic of buyers coming back.

Yep, looks less 'on stilts' than the Mk 2. Not too keen on the rear end but the front looks decent. Inevitably it will be wider than the current model, which for me is a disappointment because I have a narrow driveway (gap between side of my house and next door's fence only accommodates cars about 1.5 metres wide) - the relative 'narrowness' of the Mk 2 was a key selling point for me. I like narrower cars generally, far easier to open doors in standard parking spaces.

• Like 1

Looks like a cross of rear mk1 fabia with rapid spaceback boot lid and lights, rear doors ala mk3 octavia, side profile of mk2 fabia and front off the rapid. 

^^. I dont think youll be far wrong mate. Im impressed with ypur skills.

I do however thing the arch gap will be lots lots more than that haha.

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised that it'll still sit tall! Skoda give us the fun of being able to mod our cars slightly after ordering them I guess!? 

Offer decent kit, leather, plenty of options and it'll sell well. I think the current Mk2 has sold pretty well to considering almost every other car I now see is a Fabia!