Shark remap not right?

What power does it do if you revert back to standard? Maybe the rollers read low?

Different rollers will read differently, there are too many variables, its how does the car drives that's important.

Different rollers will read differently, there are too many variables, its how does the car drives that's important.

I meant same rollers so he can see the gains in bhp etc. Rather than actual readouts.

I havn't said anything negative about Shark. I was just posting up as i was a little concerned about my figures. The car was just serviced 2 days before the remap so the car was the best it could possibly be.

Rollers have different tolerances so iirc they can easily be 15bhp out either side!

Good news. Ben put an OEM BT system into my car and was extremely professional and helpful.

I'm more surprised he's started this thread before contacting Shark about it....... cart before horse and all that

To be fair it is quite understandable (and probably advisable) for him to try to ensure he knows as much as possible what he is talking about before going back to the garage and/or shark.

If he finds out it's normal then he doesn't make a fool of himself by asking why he hasn't got 300bhp. If it isn't normal then he knows that ad can't be fobbed off. Knowledge is power and all that.

• Like 1