Richard's (Brisky) Roomster

BossFox

He recruited a northern minion to cover the Superb. And Octavia is covered by 1000s of taxis :)

:rofl: so what has he covered

Citigo - Citislow project

Fabia - 09 SE, MK2 estate and a few greenlines and the 4x4 project and the current fabia thread

Rapid - Yellow Peril

Octavia - subcontracted to Taxi Firms

Yeti - twins and yeti vrs

Superb - contracted to Sparkly

Classic Skodas - irrelevant

Roomster - This

• Like 2

Good job you buy skoda's and nothing too expensive... oh wait! Gtr...

Richard you are bonkers :) surely Lee will lend you a car until you are happy with one?

Rapid, Fabia vRS Estate and Roomster lasted a week :rofl:

• Like 1

Just the lack of spec that let it down?

Yes, that and the fact the Yeti is a better all rounder (4x4, towbar, loads of optional extras etc...) as a spare car as the barge arrives in three weeks.

If I didn't have too many cars I'd have kept it.

I get the whole "Roomster thing" now.

• Like 1

:rofl: so what has he covered

Citigo - Citislow project

Fabia - 09 SE, MK2 estate and a few greenlines and the 4x4 project and the current fabia thread

Rapid - Yellow Peril

Octavia - subcontracted to Taxi Firms

Yeti - twins and yeti vrs

Superb - contracted to Sparkly

Classic Skodas - irrelevant

Roomster - This

I'll happily take this one on, as I'm on the look out for a couple of vintage projects :D

• Like 2

You know you were looking at the Roomster Black well why don't you buy Richards old one as it's probably a bit cheaper than it was last week :) then it's more justifiable to SWMBO

I'd only be tempted to add the full Monte body fit, coilovers and fat 18" 5 spoke OZ Hydras. then the wife would be in court for doing John Wayne Bobbitt on me :notme:

self preservation anyone?

I'd only be tempted to add the full Monte body fit, coilovers and fat 18" 5 spoke OZ Hydras. then the wife would be in court for doing John Wayne Bobbitt on me :notme:

self preservation anyone?

Nope. Go Big, or Go home!! You'll still have room for the kids, what's the concern??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wtf? London has a demand for them? I did take a look on your website but couldn't see it! Top work to you for shifting that thing!

The website is a PITA at the mo, there's so much that needs doing/updating etc, I don't even think we'd put it on there.

It was/is a decent bit of kit, as Richard mentioned, could've done with Maxi Dot at least, but it did look well..............

........ for a Pope Hearse  :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I knew you liked it too much not to get another. Get it kitted out and swap it for the wife's Yeti? Brand new one or a stock one? :D

New, with every option other than Hill Hold and the Towbar.

• Like 1