cheers fellas...  ill get on the case tomorrow...   just got me self a catch can too should be here for weekend. 

does anyone know if there is a way in to car under scuttle tray like on the mk4 golf?  i need to run my boost pipe for my gauge.   of which all 3 are being moved btw ;)   dash mount this time ;)

cheers fellas... ill get on the case tomorrow... just got me self a catch can too should be here for weekend.

does anyone know if there is a way in to car under scuttle try like on the mk4 golf? i need to run my boost pipe for my gauge. of which all 3 are being moved btw ;) dash mount this time ;)

There is somewhere some wires fed through iirc I can have a look in my stripped engine bay tomorrow if it helps
  • Like 1

thats cool mate thanks :)  

i been thinking of plasti dipping my wheels too as they a bit scabby as a cheap furb option...    only want them silver but just found this....

oooohhhh

• Like 1

but i dont want anthracite...  with this.. i can make it as silver as i want.       Anthracite is to sheep....   i dont do sheep lol

plus... plastidip works out cheaper

• Like 1

LMAO...    shes got A levels in Chemistry...  dont think ill get away with that 1.. lol

i have just decided what colour they gotta go..... and it aint none of the above :D

• Like 1

only tip i can give you is bolt up the near side of the Intercooler leaving the offside un-done,  then fitting the top pipe is easier because you can move the IC outwards a couple inches . the map sensor gets stuck on the chassis under head light otherwise ;)