I want this!

mdon

My first ever car was a 1991 moondust (off white) Skoda Favorit Forum. This eBay really brings back old memories and I really really want to buy it. Just the wife says no unfortunately.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301319965465

Does anyone else have a urge to own their first car again?

My first ever car was a 1991 moondust (off white) Skoda Favorit Forum. This eBay really brings back old memories and I really really want to buy it. Just the wife says no unfortunately.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301319965465

Does anyone else have a urge to own their first car again?

I see that it's ended on eBay - did you buy it????? 

No urge at all. That's what having a Citroen AX as a first car will do though....

My first car was an AX as well. The forte, which had almost all of the gt bodykit. It was sun bleached pink, the speedo didn't work when I got it and the central locking only opened the passenger door. Mind you for £100 it was fantastic.

I would almost be tempted to have another as a little project car

There's a lovely hyundai scoupe 2.0 top spec 2007 plate with just 17,000 on the clock genuine with full service history thats 3 and half k a year for only £4k , full leather interior metallic paint and sweet as a nut , however 45 mpg and £145 road tax is the issue :( wife will not let me have it

I see there's some people who miss their second car, I guess I could say this was my second car too since I had another favorit for my second car, it was just a year younger.

Miss my second car the most! Dolphin Grey E30 325i Sport M-tec 1.

Unfortunately they're going up in price now so can't see myself ever having another one.

The Skoda in the link looks in good nick; well priced too. Would make an ideal run around.

my first car was a Getz - great crack, though being written off by my now wife, then gf on her way to driving test was a downer.

I learned to drive in me mums 00 Saxo.... the 00 is also a metric of how much i enjoyed driving in the that sack of dog t\/rds....

Id have another getz, for the fun factor, a Sh@tsco?  never...

I'd love to own my 1st car again, it was a 1l Nova saloon in red with a brown chequered interior, it was a nice little motor until I smashed the sump off at Brimham Rocks, after that is sported a 1.6gsi engine and sr suspension :devil: but still maintained the shoddy bodywork and steel wheels.  My 2nd car was a mk2 1.4 fiesta sport, probably one of the best cars I've owned and one of the only cars I didn't modify due to it being so good.

Oh god no, it was ******* terrible.

Mk 2Astra.

Mine was Mexico Red

Back seat was roomy I suppose :nerd:

mk2_vauxhall_astra1.jpg

Edited by Aspman

Mine too, but a 79. NRO 748V

How sad I should remember that after all these years.

Nothing wrong with that.

My first car was LYH 145X.

1982 Ford Granada 2.8 V6 Estate in GL trim with optional added electric windows all round and little plastic boxes where the window winders used to be.

• Like 1

YMP61T - my first car, another Austin Allegro...

It ended up rotting away on the driveway :) - seem to recall that the engine was ok-ish (BL A-series)?

I would have my second car again though, that was a mk2 fiesta 1.1 pop :D

I can still remember 12 out of my 13 cars Reg No. Now that's sad!

The only one I can't remember is my second car, I don't know if why I've forgotten it because I wrote it off.

Oh Jesus no! My first car was an Austin Allegro and a complete and utter bag of sh*te if ever there was one!

I had a bag of ***** as well!    A 1967 Vauxhall Viva HB registration RMC 327 E - I still remember with embarrassment the garage that ripped me off in Clapham, South London!   They must have realised I was born yesterday - £450 I paid for it, and the frayed ends of the tow rope were still hanging from the front axle!   She used 5 litres of oil per tank of petrol and, if you climbed any sort of hill, filthy, black, oily smoke used to drift upwards from the accelerator pedal!

She was mine, though and I was so proud of her!   I felt so sad when she finally collapsed with a loud bang, a shower of engine parts and a huge plume of white smoke on the M3 a year later!

vauxhall%20viva%20hb%20gt%20rear.jpg

• Like 1