Forgive me Father, for I have sinned

Brimma

I was at the dealer collecting my new Citigo Black Edition the other week, and they happened to have a black Yeti L&K in the showroom

And I have to say, I was almost impressed, especially as they had it on special offer at under £24k, including DSG

• Like 1

Could you not have a  " word " john boy

Hmmm. I think this is where he managed to enter the 'zone' previously!

clouds%20zombies%20warning%20caution%20d

I've already told him that Yeti's aren't actually that bad, in fact I'd go as far as saying that the FL's are really quite good - but obviously not in the same league as a Tiguan though!

My main concern is that Bryan will feel out of his depth due to him being soooo much younger than the other people who frequent there. :x

They may 'pick on him' as a newbie?

• Like 3

My main concern is that Bryan will feel out of his depth due to him being soooo much younger than the other people who frequent there. :x

They may 'pick on him' as a newbie?

Got to live dangerously some time in your life

:)

"  Brimma in the Yeti Forum "  :dull:  :dull:  :dull:  :D .

Go on you have always wanted one.

We will welcome you with open arms and be very nice to you (for a day or two  :devil: ).

Hey Bryan!  You're not unknown over in Yetiland,  In fact, your name came up only yesterday - http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/330723-please-can-i-join-the-club/?p=3974372 .  I'm not sure how the Initiation Ceremony would work, though, with you as both the Briskoda High Priest and the Novice, but we'd get by somehow. 

And not all of the guys are old! 

Brian

Beardy_zpsab3d1f3f.gif

• Like 1

I was at the dealer collecting my new Citigo Black Edition the other week, and they happened to have a black Yeti L&K in the showroom

And I have to say, I was almost impressed, especially as they had it on special offer at under £24k, including DSG

And you WEREN'T tempted???

What IS wrong with you????     :D