VRS rejected

Indeed.  I actually bought the mag as there was a feature on the new Fabia (and a decent pic of it on the front).  The vRS O3 reject was a little bit of a surprise. 

My neighbour rejected his Aston Martin Vanquish because the Climate Control fan needed changing 2 weeks after it was delivered. This meant the whole dash had to come out. When he got it back it was squeaky as hell. The dealer said thats to be expected after a dashboard removal. Now that is a reason for rejection. Not a sensor on an exhaust.

• Like 3

Seems like a poor reason to reject a car, a missing oil cap and a faulty sensor? Sounds like a non letter to me, should of been in the daily mail!

Would make me want to switch to a different showroom rather than ditch the car, although I guess having easy to spot issues on a new car must make you doubt the manufacturers quality checking process.

Beadles Maidstone. The same garage that spray painted my chrome grille and pretended it was the black pack.

+1

They are a very poor outfit as I also found out after I bought my new Octy 2. Won't deal with them.

So im not the only one to lose an oil cap on the new vrs. I couldn't work out how it came off

How much oil escapes from the cap hole. I would be rejecting the car too if it was me, the cap also stops dirt and gravel getting into the engine. It would always be on my mind that something is going to go wrong with the engine because of the missing cap.

My car was running like crap and was idling to high. I was on a journey from derby to brands hatch when it dissappeared. Once I got there I made a new cap from a strimmer fuel cap, gaffer tape and cable ties.

Impressive!

Depending on how many miles the car had done without the filler cap I can understand him wanting to reject the car.

As for Beadles, Im glad I’m not the only one who will never cross their threshold again.

My dad got a new superb from them a few years back.

The brolly in the rear door was missing, the spare wheel kit was missing and there was a dig in the leather on the drivers seat when they tried to hand it over. needless to say he didn't sign for it, it was only a lex lease car but was a pretty poor check they must have done.

We rejected my wifes first Mk 2 Octavia Elegance 1800 TSI when the DSG box seriously played up within 40 miles of picking it up from the dealer and it was going to take 3-4 weeks for the parts to arrive when they found the fault after 4 days. they replaced the car with no problem.

good service from the dealer (Wayside Milton Keynes) and went back for the VRS