Monthly Lincolnshire Skoda Meet. RAF Waddington Viewing Enclosure.

RapidRapid

7 cars turned up to a rather cold and breezy RAF Waddington Viewing Enclosure on Sunday. Thanks to those who turned up. The next date is set for Sunday 8th February 2015 at 1pm.

Nice pic

• Like 1

7 cars turned up to a rather cold and breezy RAF Waddington Viewing Enclosure on Sunday. Thanks to those who turned up. The next date is set for Sunday 8th February 2015 at 1pm.

Kenton, do you really mean Sunday 8th Feb or Saturday 7th, as both of the previous meets were Saturdays?

I should hopefully make the next one ( my 1st !! ), work pending  :notme:

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this so will be along if I am not working.  I am a member of the Triumph motorcycle group RATS and they use it as a meeting place before runs to try and help out in the lean times whilst the airfield is being renovated which is going to be over a year I believe.  Would be nice to meet up with you Guys.

Regards Chris

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry cannot make it. Went the other way (Grimsby) to buy a set of alloys off RichC.  Hope to make it next time and with a bit of luck I may have had the alloys painted in Black or Graphite.

Regards Chris