What Mods Have You Done To Your Car?

Picked the car up on Sunday morning 25/9 and on Monday morning I changed the washer bottle cap to a black one and the wheel bolts covers to the vw star ones. Also changed some of the interior bulbs to led and just ordered some led courtesy lights for the doors and boot.

So far -

Engine:

Revo Stage 1

Turbo Technics Intake pipe

Revo carbon scoop

BMC panel filter

Wagner intercooler

Revo turbo silencer delete

Millers CFS 5w40 Nanodrive oil

Trans:

Braided clutch line

Chassis:

Full SuperPro bush kit

SuperPro alloy arms

SuperPro engine mounts

H&R monotube coilovers

H&R roll bars

Underbrace

Extended undertray

Extended mid tray

Wheels:

Revo 19's

Brakes:

AP Pro500 6 pots

AP 362mm discs

Vagbremtechnic bells and brackets

HEL braided lines all round

Project Mu H21 pads

Rear S3 8P calipers

310mm grooved discs

Mintex M1155 pads

Interior:

Recaro wingbacks

Exterior:

Maxton splitter!

Bonnet struts from a Fiat!

Porsche Coolant cap

AKS black washer bottle cap

Stuff that's sat waiting to fit:

Helix test clutch kit

Peloquins LSD

IS38 turbo

3" downpipe

Make my own exhaust system

Revo stage 3 map

vwaudi130816%201127_zpsslbttaf8.jpg

• Like 3

I'm thinking about the Spoiler Cap in Gloss black.  I think it's an alternative to removing the rear spoiler and getting it wrapped. 

Meteor Grey 230 with a  Panoramic Sunroof so I'm going to get the rest of the roof wrapped gloss black and a Black spoiler

My roof has wrapped, but I will be painted the spoiler to black magic, because it's hard to wrap at the ends. The heaviest thing is to remove the spoiler. :(  

Upgraded the interior and number plate bulbs to LED (not cree, so just a nice clean white throw) which make a great difference.

The bulbs are too big for the boot and red door lights so I need to find some others. Just a shame I have a warning thrown up about the number plate bulbs!

Upgraded the interior and number plate bulbs to LED (not cree, so just a nice clean white throw) which make a great difference.

The bulbs are too big for the boot and red door lights so I need to find some others. Just a shame I have a warning thrown up about the number plate bulbs!

What kind of bulbs do you have for number plate?

Had a hybrid turbo (Turbo Technics Revo) fitted a few weeks ago, running Revo Stage4 beta now, quick dyno run last week to get a rough idea of the current power:

2.0TSI TTR Turbo Upgrade G7GTi+VRS Revo Stage4

Needs a bit more work lower down but once on boost goes quite well, will try to get a video at Bruntingthorpe later this week and post up. :D 

• Like 3

Find someone nearby to use VCDS to code the bulbs properly, then no more warnings.

Had a hybrid turbo (Turbo Technics Revo) fitted a few weeks ago, running Revo Stage4 beta now, quick dyno run last week to get a rough idea of the current power:

Needs a bit more work lower down but once on boost goes quite well, will try to get a video at Bruntingthorpe later this week and post up. :D

Saw the update on Facebook last night.

Looking forward to the video ;)

Saw the update on Facebook last night.

Looking forward to the video ;)

I've posted it in the FB account for Octavia vRS Owners Club (OvRSOC) but am having problems trying to link it through :(

I've fitted some oem skoda led number plate bulb/holder. It's got a nice classic look. But it brought up the bulb warning on the dash. How do I turn it off

Need to maybe code it out. I think I had to with mine.

I've fitted some oem skoda led number plate bulb/holder. It's got a nice classic look. But it brought up the bulb warning on the dash. How do I turn it off

As written already, you need to code it with VCDS/OBDeleven and change the license plate bulb code settings to "LED"

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't find many youtube videos of the Milltek Non-Resonated fitted to the Octavia so did a sample one.  It's taken about 500 miles to settle down as it was pretty loud at first but its sounds just right now.  

I don't think speakers do it justice but at least it's something. 

[flash=]

Edited by pkoconnor
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 08/04/2015 at 20:46, Andyc122 said:

Finally got around to spraying my badges black, chuffed with the looks but not sure it will last.

image_zpsiruoo1t5.jpg

image_zpsz3p8pksr.jpg

I also had a cheeky little underseat sub fitted a moth ago, it's not mega bass but it fills the gaps, for now...

image_zpsntjfdowi.jpg

Few more things planned now that things have calmed down for me and I have some cash.

What paint did you use for the badges mate?  And how do they look now?

Ta