aftermarket wheels thread

I would have gone 19s but my local roads aren't to good in places and was a bit concerned about rim damage.

The rears are fine with some spare space if you want to fit spacers but the fronts are tight, legal by about 5mm only.

Do you mean inside is close or that the outer edge is close to it's limit?

PS Love the wheels.

The rears are fine with some spare space if you want to fit spacers but the fronts are tight, legal by about 5mm only.

Do you mean inside is close or that the outer edge is close to it's limit?

PS Love the wheels.

Cheers. :)

Inside is fine, you get an extra 3mm of clearance there, it's the outer edge that's close.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally ordered my new wheels today, will be getting the tyres to go with them next week and also the lowering springs fitted at the same time. Just got to let SWMBO know, although she might not notice the drop and just think the wheels fill the arches, well that's the plan anyway.

• 1 month later...

Finally got my new wheels on today, had to wait almost a month for the tyres (not quite as long as the car) but these were delayed further so ended up changing to another make.

Pictures to follow.

Wheels are BBS SV

8.5" x 19" ET47

• Like 1

Finally got my new wheels on today, had to wait almost a month for the tyres (not quite as long as the car) but these were delayed further so ended up changing to another make.

Pictures to follow.

Wheels are BBS SV

8.5" x 19" ET47

Just looked them up, looking forward to seeing these pictures :)

Sorry they've gone on sideways, couldn't find how to fix them. Forgot to mention car has been lowered with H&R springs, but no spacers needed.

Ordered from www.dm-cartuning.de ( link found through a post on here) for 179.90 Euros with shipping to the UK at the time it was about £100.00 cheaper than buying from anyone in the UK so the money I saved payed for the fitting.

• Like 1

Ordered from www.dm-cartuning.de ( link found through a post on here) for 179.90 Euros with shipping to the UK at the time it was about £100.00 cheaper than buying from anyone in the UK so the money I saved payed for the fitting.

That's who I got my Eibach springs from.