Elite: Dangerous

Neo_VR

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

On a whim, I decided to upgrade my Eleite dangerous with the season pass - wow things have changed since I was last on.

Guess I have to spend a while re learning the game.

Will post up my progress  in the game tonight.

My current standings:

Combat - Mostly Harmless 17%

Trade - Merchant 21%

Explorer - Trailblazer 78%

CQC - Helpless 0%

Credits - 9,683,166

Federation Neutral Rank recruit 55%

Cobra MkIII

Think I will play it at least until I manage to get Elite in exploration - I'm quite enjoying the peace and quite of jumping around uninhabited space.

Not got a clue about all the updates though - I appear to have missed a LOT in the 6 months since i had last played.

2 hours ago, io1901 said:

Both my characters got to Elite in exploration. The first one took two years and the second a week without leaving the bubble.  You just need to look out for the terraformables!

Definitely interested in the quicker route - seem to have spent an inordinate amount of time getting to Trailblazer (quite calming though).  I presume you jump in, see if there is anything in the relevant "goldilocks zone" and then jump on if not without scanning every planet.