Briskoda How Fast 2015 Bedford 02/05/2015

PastyBoy

Possibly interested......well no I am interested but........I don't know what car I will have then. If I still have the citigo I will book myself in.

And for the others that have thought about it with low powered cars, just do it. I did it in the Citigo last year and had a great time. Yes ok I was the slowest as everything else had over double my power.

If I come I aim to not be the slowest this time!

• Like 1

Possibly interested......well no I am interested but........I don't know what car I will have then. If I still have the citigo I will book myself in.

And for the others that have thought about it with low powered cars, just do it. I did it in the Citigo last year and had a great time. Yes ok I was the slowest as everything else had over double my power.

If I come I aim to not be the slowest this time!

If I make it you'll be fine

Unless I have the soft Nankang NS2Rs by then, in which case Jason and Richard need to be afraid :)

• Like 4

If I make it you'll be fine

Unless I have the soft Nankang NS2Rs by then, in which case Jason and Richard need to be afraid :)

I was reading up on those, under £300 for a set of 4 from Demon Tweeks!!

I was reading up on those, under £300 for a set of 4 from Demon Tweeks!!

Nearer £360 in my size, can get 225/40/18 for about £320 elsewhere - what size are yours?

Nearer £360 in my size, can get 225/40/18 for about £320 elsewhere - what size are yours?

Unfortunately increasing the rim size has huge knock on effects for (track day) tyres.

You can get 16s for around £60 each.

• Like 1

225/40/17 is a very odd tyre size for trackday tyres. Might find it cheaper to do 225/45.

This is what mine are, meant I had choice of more variety. Including the federal 595rsr which has been good to me so far.

Apart from my excursion to the grass backwards at 50odd mph after I went onto a wet kerb and astroturf.

• Like 1

225/40/17 is a very odd tyre size for trackday tyres. Might find it cheaper to do 225/45.

This is what mine are, meant I had choice of more variety. Including the federal 595rsr which has been good to me so far.

Apart from my excursion to the grass backwards at 50odd mph after I went onto a wet kerb and astroturf.

Oops, it is 45 :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've already had an email from them offering us a 10am slot on Saturday 2nd May

I've suggested that might be a bit early and could we have something in June but am happy to arrange whatever people want (especially given i may not attend given my lack of track focused transport)

Have we got a definite date sorted yet?

Got all kinds of things coming in for track/family/days out and I want to do this Brisky How Fast day.

The date is getting closer...  don't want to end up double booked!

• Like 1

I was waiting on MSV to sort out the June schedule and let me know if they had a suitable Saturday in June

If not i'd take the one in May as the initial murmurs seem to be positive.

Bottom line though i'm probably not going to attend so i'm not really bothered.

happy to hand the reins over to those more inclined to sort things out well in advance.

I was waiting on MSV to sort out the June schedule and let me know if they had a suitable Saturday in June

If not i'd take the one in May as the initial murmurs seem to be positive.

Bottom line though i'm probably not going to attend so i'm not really bothered.

happy to hand the reins over to those more inclined to sort things out well in advance.

If you are happy for me to sort it out I will Pasty.

Need to bear in mind we have the Briskoda National at Rockingham in June and that will be harder on cars than Combe.

So people probably won't want How Fast close to that.

• Like 2

To be honest the only "sorting out" needs to be booking the slot with MSV, then it's down to everyone sorting themselves out, paying and attending

Happy to delegate that out to you Rich 1) because you'll actually be attending and B) cos you probably have a trade accoutn with MSV anyways :)

I am tempted to come and abuse the Ibiza this year but i really don't think it'd enjoy it.

• Like 2

With Combe the week before I am semi reluctant.

But if Haydn is keen and there is room at the inn, I will have a crack. :D

Depends on the date. As long as it's not the day before Rockingham, I'm in. You'd be welcome to stay whether I was attending or not. The room with a view has a Smart TV in it now aswel :D

I will keep an eye on the date, you know me if I can I will attend, I liked the idea of How Fast being the day before Rockingham to save a heap of time and diesel on the travelling side of things!

However, May will also work just let me know when it is, I will be there.

I will keep an eye on the date, you know me if I can I will attend, I liked the idea of How Fast being the day before Rockingham to save a heap of time and diesel on the travelling side of things!

However, May will also work just let me know when it is, I will be there.

The guy at MSV is back tomorrow who does the How Fast planning.

It looks like a choice of two weeks after Combe or close to Rockingham.

As Combe is two 12 minutes sessions and Rocking is a full on open pit lane track day I much prefer 2nd May for being friendly to the cars.

So I am proposing and planning to go with the 2nd May.

• Like 2