powermaxed tfr vs snow foam

sean85

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=353357

Interesting debate on what pH ratings actually mean and how sometimes insignificant it can be. I know it's about wheel cleaners but the same applies doesn't it. Nice to see you on here PowerMaxed!

Thanks for posting this..I learnt a long long time ago that 'Education is life long learning'

Not just in Schools

• Like 1

Who do I contact to become a verified trader on here? I'll make sure I look after you all :)

I'm Wayne by the way sorry not introduced myself

Contact Colin (Site Owner) Wayne

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/user/6-colind/

It will be great to have you on board and offer us another range of quality products..if the TFR is anything to go by

• Like 1

Who do I contact to become a verified trader on here? I'll make sure I look after you all :)

I'm Wayne by the way sorry not introduced myself

Hey up Wayne!

Would think any of the admin could help, and devonutopia keeps an eye on the detailing section so should be along soon...

• Administrators

Absolutely correct, that's why dilution is very important, I'd always recommend Nitrile gloves regardless. Skin is very sensitive, A mate of mine had an allergy to Denton shine when he used it as a clay lube. You can never be too safe.

Totally, everyone is different. Family relation got an allergy to latex, not good as a dentist. Anything thats not natural should be treated with some sense of caution. Heck even natural things need respect, ever fell into bed of nettles... nice tea too.

• Like 4

Registered with them and got a 25% off code so went for 5l of the concentrated TFR looking to use the 1/2" and 1" method of TFR & snow foam used by Chris R although will be using  Magifoam or Superfoam!

Received some freebies to of Power Maxed Quick Detailer and Glass Cleaner and a sachet of Shampoo & Ultra Wax :)

• Like 2