Interesting little find

BrownBarge

My sister bought her house in may last year but when we tried to get into the attic, some cowboy electrician had ran wires across the hatch so getting in was challenging. Anyway tried getting in again earlier and managed to move the wires and cable tie them to a nail they were out the way. The attic was empty apart from one small brown pouch so i opened it up

21531D99-CB27-4E06-990F-102B4859770A.jpg

According to google it dates to 1960 :)

No wires with it tho to test it out

• Like 3

My sister bought her house in may last year but when we tried to get into the attic, some cowboy electrician had ran wires across the hatch so getting in was challenging. Anyway tried getting in again earlier and managed to move the wires and cable tie them to a nail they were out the way. The attic was empty apart from one small brown pouch so i opened it up

21531D99-CB27-4E06-990F-102B4859770A.jpg

According to google it dates to 1960 :)

No wires with it tho to test it out

are we going to see you on Dickinson's real deal next week then with some snotty kid in the background pulling tongues haha ?

There is a very old looking suitcase in my loft

I've never dared open it...

There is a loft in my house, i've never opened that! :D 

• Like 1

The first house bought by my sister had a full box of car engine parts and a cylinder block of some description in the loft. Who knows how it got there, but it took a lot of manpower and ropes to get the block out of the loft.

The house I am renting had nothing in the loft until I put several empty boxes up there.

There is one of my sisters old dolls with a porcelain face in the loft of my old house. Its in the gap between the joists under the insulation. Have fun finding that.

Edited by Norco
  • Like 1

The first house bought by my sister had a full box of car engine parts and a cylinder block of some description in the loft. Who knows how it got there, but it took a lot of manpower and ropes to get the block out of the loft.

The house I am renting had nothing in the loft until I put several empty boxes up there.

Maybe trying to build the full car up their. Or even better, maybe dismantling one.

When we moved into our current house, I found a box of live .303 rounds in the loft.

Phoned the police to get firearms to come and remove them, as i was advised, but the wouldn't coz they said they might be unstable?

Took them to the local police station in the end. They didn't look too happy but took them anyway.

There is one of my sisters old dolls with a porcelain face in the loft of my old house. Its in the gap between the joists under the insulation. Have fun finding that.

Some kid in the future is going to be attacked by porcelain Chukky. :bandit:

My sister bought her house in may last year but when we tried to get into the attic, some cowboy electrician had ran wires across the hatch so getting in was challenging.

That's nothing. When I moved into my house, I went up into the loft and by good fortune didn't touch the live, yes LIVE, electric shower cabling that was laying cut off right next to the loft hatch.

Nice find, btw :) I just found junk.