Tyres

g7pkf

:eek: I thought you'd posted this from the middle of the M1 when when I checked out your 'see where I am' link, but then I saw it was 9 days ago!!

I've been looking at myTyres.co.uk, who seem to have good prices - I'm going to check what it would be to have them fitted locally.

Hi Dean,

Makes a set of alloys look cheap, doesn't it!!

Not sure how far south you venture, but Hendon Tyre Service in Colindale, London, NW9 are pretty competitive and then of course there is Micheldever Tyres, just of A33 south of Basingstoke.

John.

yeh but i got the alloys its just the rubber bit round the outside that i need, I say rubber but most people on this site have steel on the outside with a bit of rubber round the edges....mentioning no names

Sorry guys but I do not see the point in travelling round trying to find the cheapest price when you will spend the saving in fuel and time. I would go local, at least that way if there is a problem you can easily return and also feel good with giving your money to a local buisiness (even multi nationals have to pay tax etc) which all helps the local economy.

Andy

I use a local family-run tyre depot which has always given me and my family good service. But I would always check prices elsewhere first on the offchance that I can negotiate a better price if necessary.

every time i come to change my tyres, i spend an age on the 'net looking for cheap internet deals.

what invariably happens is that i can't be bothered and end up getting them done at the local kwik-fit.

more fool me, methinks.