230 Bhp Vrs

I'm with coops on this. Really wanted a 230 but that money would buy you a really good spec new superb. That's a crazy price considering the Leon cupra is around that with 280 ponnies.

• Like 2

I'm off it completely - it was an off the wall avenue for me but I prefer the New Superb styling and can get a lot more car for my money.

Kinda have to agree and with the waiting time I've got on mine (another 2 months) part of me thinks I should have held out for the superb!

• Like 1

Guest Cossiecol

Phoned skoda today looking to get a price on the 230bhp and was told that although I could see it and configure it, they (Arnold Shark Skoda) could not order it and that they didn't have any dates for release. At best guess I was advised that it would be a 2016 release date.

I'm with coops on this. Really wanted a 230 but that money would buy you a really good spec new superb / Golf R / Fully loaded vRS with remap / Cupra. That's a crazy price considering the Leon cupra is around that with 280 ponnies.

Fixed that for you  :p

• Like 3

Would have loved a new VRS but went for cupra St.....with metallic paint, sunroof, full link, sound pack, leather and upgraded wheels all for £26000 after seat discount.

Edited by Brettreading

Ordered it in April before the latest price rises but secured a 5k discount from drive the deal. Similar spec'd VRS only had 3k discount and was about £1500 more and obviously didn't have 280hp or the front differential.

Shame because I actual prefer the look of the VRS side by side.

Ordered it in April before the latest price rises but secured a 5k discount from drive the deal. Similar spec'd VRS only had 3k discount and was about £1500 more and obviously didn't have 280hp or the front differential.

Shame because I actual prefer the look of the VRS side by side.

just had a quick look on Drive the deal site, no idea how they can do it, quite a hefty discount, what's the catch? or is there one?

Mark.

just had a quick look on Drive the deal site, no idea how they can do it, quite a hefty discount, what's the catch? or is there one?

Mark.

numbers and contacts - they have dealers that need to hit targets.

I tried DTD for Mercedes and when I went to place the offer the price/deal was no longer available.

But other members on here have been successful - they don't however take PX.

No catch at all apart from no px....although other online brokers do px. I sold my VRS without any bother so I wasn't too worried about px any way.

You basically only deal with drive the deal in the first few days. After that it is a direct purchase with their selected dealership. For my Cupra ST it is JCB in Ashford and everything has gone smoothly. Will be picking up the Cipra on 1st September.

No catch at all apart from no px....although other online brokers do px. I sold my VRS without any bother so I wasn't too worried about px any way.

You basically only deal with drive the deal in the first few days. After that it is a direct purchase with their selected dealership. For my Cupra ST it is JCB in Ashford and everything has gone smoothly. Will be picking up the Cipra on 1st September.

I would never trade a car in anyway, it's stupid to throw money away when you can get 1-1.5k average more selling private!

the only negative appears to be the random dealer you have to deal with, not so bad if it's a local dealer..

I would never trade a car in anyway, it's stupid to throw money away when you can get 1-1.5k average more selling private!

the only negative appears to be the random dealer you have to deal with, not so bad if it's a local dealer..

Yeah mine is 80 miles away but as the local seat garage to me doesn't have a good reputation I wasn't too bothered. Also free delivery if I want.....although I think I will pick it up myself and get a free tank of petrol.

Ha ha.. disappeared again from the configurator..

Skoda UK are making it very hard for anyone who wants to buy this car.

Tell you rob, SUK are flogging a dead horse, I believe it's not coming at all now!