Recently Cleaned Thread

Coops

37 minutes ago, samuir1974 said:

Well... now Karl has the new vRS wagon..... time to get detailing and bringing this beauty upto standard!!

First full day's detail.... mainly decon work today.... no polishing as yet...  much better!!!

Almost looks a different colour!!!

16708227_467648883358864_197752637880736

Thanks for your help today mate! Still along way to go but a good day around! 

The polish residue was ridiculous!!!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KarlvRS1991 said:

Thanks for your help today mate! Still along way to go but a good day around! 

The polish residue was ridiculous!!!!!

More than happy to help mate - great fun all round!

Beers are on you this week..... ;)

4 minutes ago, samuir1974 said:

More than happy to help mate - great fun all round!

Beers are on you this week..... ;)

Will be my pleasure mate! Look forward to getting the paint corrected at some point but will sort that out with you later on! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, samuir1974 said:

Well... now Karl has the new vRS wagon..... time to get detailing and bringing this beauty upto standard!!

First full day's detail.... mainly decon work today.... no polishing as yet...  much better!!!

Almost looks a different colour!!!

16708227_467648883358864_197752637880736

The car is looking great so far Karl. Imagine how it will look when the correction work is carried out! Keep us posted mate!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, freelunch said:

Hello fellow car obsessives! I posted this elsewhere and Rainmaker mentioned the detailing thread. So, I'll repost. I've only had the car for a month and this is the first real attention I've given my Sportline. I used Meguiar's Ultimate detailing spray and followed with Mequiar's Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax. I used to have a black car (never again) and have to say that red is much better for not showing the dirt. The red got quite lustrous under a couple coats of wax. Nice. I've decided the red is not a bad colour for a big car.

170214_wax1.JPG

170214_wax.JPG

Looking sweet! Great depth and gloss there! The red and black really does go well together too. Nice work.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, freelunch said:

Hello fellow car obsessives! I posted this elsewhere and Rainmaker mentioned the detailing thread. So, I'll repost. I've only had the car for a month and this is the first real attention I've given my Sportline. I used Meguiar's Ultimate detailing spray and followed with Mequiar's Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax. I used to have a black car (never again) and have to say that red is much better for not showing the dirt. The red got quite lustrous under a couple coats of wax. Nice. I've decided the red is not a bad colour for a big car.

170214_wax1.JPG

170214_wax.JPG

The car looks amazing mate, the Megs Deep Crystal tree step range adds an amazing amount of depth to the paint, the polish step is basically the No 7 Glaze from their Professional range so I am led to believe! Thanks for sharing dude!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gripper said:

Cheers, you should hear the little monster :) great fun. 

The noise is just as important as the drive for me. All part of the experience, and it has to be shiny, of course! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hunty278 said:

The noise is just as important as the drive for me. All part of the experience, and it has to be shiny, of course! 

I ran a classic Impreza for ten years and the little Abarth is the closest thing I've had to a replacement, sorry for high jacking the thread but this lad on Facebook group is running the same spec as me, will need to get a good video of mine sometime.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gripper said:

I ran a classic Impreza for ten years and the little Abarth is the closest thing I've had to a replacement, sorry for high jacking the thread but this lad on Facebook group is running the same spec as me, will need to get a good video of mine sometime.

That sounds ace!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Svend said:

Thanks. 

I can't wait till summer and be able to spend more time cleaning her and able to do it more often. 

Here she is in the summer. 

1_zpsmsgl377l.jpg

6_zpsmgkbdtlu.jpg

She always gets great responses from people. 

Absolutely stunning - top work as always mate.

• Like 1

On 17/02/2017 at 11:43, Svend said:

Thanks. 

I can't wait till summer and be able to spend more time cleaning her and able to do it more often. 

Here she is in the summer. 

1_zpsmsgl377l.jpg

6_zpsmgkbdtlu.jpg

She always gets great responses from people. 

Great pics, convince me I have selected the best colour.  Stands out, and sparkles, from the crowd of all the grey carsB)

• Like 1