Octavia build dates for new orders

Dilemma...

Just had a call from my dealers - my new vRS 220 arrives tomorrow - do I take it as a January car or wait knowing that it is sat at the dealerships until March.

Current car 2014 vRS tdi, more toys on the new one and its a new one!

When did you order out of interest?

When did you order out of interest?

Black pack

Canton

Winter pack

Spare wheel

Bluetooth +

Smart link

Folding mirrors

Sunset glass

Black paint

Ordered 1st December - so not bad from order to delivery

Edited by Big P
  • Like 1

I phoned my local dealership two Monday's ago and was told it would be ready for the 1st weekend in March, they phoned tonight to say it will be ready on Friday.

Just forked out for a new windscreen and two front tyres, a bit annoying considering it is going to be scrapped

• Like 1

I phoned my local dealership two Monday's ago and was told it would be ready for the 1st weekend in March, they phoned tonight to say it will be ready on Friday.

Just forked out for a new windscreen and two front tyres, a bit annoying considering it is going to be scrapped

Result on the delivery, what was your original order date??

Ordered mine at end of November and told 13 weeks, emailed dealer 5th Jan to add some options and told build could be week 3 so options locked out unless I wanted to delay the order, emailed last week and told build week was still down for week 3 . Hopefully not long now  :sweat:

Hi All,

I ordered my Octavia Scout 150 TDi on December 1st and got a call today to say I can have it Thursday! I thought that was quite quick considering I was quoted 14 weeks when I ordered and the dealer thought so too. He also said that there are some production delays/problems with VRS's at the minute so if you have one on order then might be worth looking into what that is as he didn't go into detail. Mine is leased through Park Vehicles who have been great. They are part of Johnsons who've got VW and Skoda dealerships down in Tamworth.

Thanks,

Jonny

Hello all. I tried to place my order for a VRS hatch yesterday and was told that the lead time is now 20 weeks!

This pushed delivery past the end date of the loyalty offer Skoda are doing just now, so I left it with the dealer to see if he could do anything. After discussion with Skoda it seems that the end date for this offer is to be extended to August, in line with new Superb orders.

I therefore placed an order for a Candy White VRS TSI (220) hatch. Only additions are the black pack and spare wheel. I'm driving a Fiesta at the moment so it'll be nice to get back into something with a bit of poke!

When I spoke to my dealer today regarding my Scout he said there are problems/issues with VRS's at the minute. He didn't explain what issues but may be worth trying to suss out what they are! 

Ordered 20th Jan, just been told Build week 8, so no delay there it seems.

vRS TDi Estate

DSG

Race Blue

Adaptive Cruise

Smartlink

Colour Max-Dot Computer

Edited by skipptg

In Sweden, ordered a Scout 7th Nov, built on 18th Dec and delivery on saturday 31th Jan exactly 12 weeks from order.

Scout TDi 150hp

Race Blue

Webasto

Powered tailgate

Front and back parking sensors

Canton Sound System

Can't wait...

hey, i am from singapore and have ordered a UK spec O3 greenline with a few options added. it is meant for export. 

thanks! will try that out.

hey, i am from singapore and have ordered a UK spec O3 greenline with a few options added. it is meant for export. 

Ordered a Vrs hatch on 4th Dec being built as we speak and delivery hopefully 1st week of March...

thanks! will try that out.

Popping my posting cherry.

Ordered Octavia Hatch on 5th Dec. According to info dealer gave it was to be built today, Week 4, Day 4.

Style trim (think that's the new name for elegance in Ireland). Added privacy glass, front assist, cargo net (as a freebie), front parking sensors, heated front seats and swapped the standard alloys for the Teron variety. 

Dealer reckons 2-3 weeks delivery to Dublin. Our first new car, can't wait! 

• Like 1

Ordered 23rd January and just told Build week 8 - sounds pretty good to me, can't wait !vRS HatchTDiDSGMeteor GreyBlack Design PackSpare wheel

Thats promising, ordered mine the week before you but Ive been snowboarding since and wont findbout my build date until tomorrow. Week 8 would work nice as Im away until the end of feb.

Having said that, build estimates were at week 12 to 18 depending on which dealer I spoke to. I wonder if you got a cancellation?!?

Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow!

Ordered mine 4th December, confirmed today the car was built and starting to make its way over.. perfect for an early March delivery!

Meteor Grey VRS 220 Black pack plus and loads of other extra's because I enjoy wasting money!  :peek:

Ordered mine today, vRS TDI Estate DSG with 8k of extras (I also like wasting money :o ). Mega deal via Moto-Deal broker, been told 14 weeks due to the extras. Will suit me fine as my finances will be all sorted by then :happy:

Ordered at the end of October, got confirmation that it will be in on Monday. Going in to sign the paperwork on Sunday and probably picking up next weekend. Can't wait, just got to get rid of the old shed now to make room!