Fabia III picture thread

My dealer sent me a few of my soon to be Monte!

Interesting the centre console (gear stick surround) is black now. Is that 'standard' now, or was it an option?

I would have opted for black when I ordered mine if the choice had been available, although in truth I soon got used to the red and it doesn't bother me at all now.

• Like 1

My dealer sent me a few of my soon to be Monte!

Looks good in the white, I'm maybe bias but imo it's one of the few cars that looks better in estate form, still nice though. :)

Interesting the centre console (gear stick surround) is black now. Is that 'standard' now, or was it an option?

I would have opted for black when I ordered mine if the choice had been available, although in truth I soon got used to the red and it doesn't bother me at all now.

It was a FOC option. When I saw the car it was a concern of mine that it looked tacky/ cheap. When I saw the car in the flesh, for me it had to go. It's nice that they give you the option to change without incurring cost.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

my new colour edition 90 1.2tsi to replace my monte 105 diesel

outgoing

20150212_195043_zpsbcf119a9.jpg

new purchase

20170102_160345_zps5a8vqtw9.jpg

20170102_160353_001_zpsmqibkszf.jpg

very happy and easier to drive. just amazes me what comes standard with this car compared to the 2012 monte it replaces !

• Like 1

SE L, 1.2TSI/110 DSG in Topaz Brown. Not yetvseen another in this colour, but have seen an Octavia Estate from Germany, a couple of VWs and a Bentley.

post-6014-0-31526900-1483538598_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

I was behind a Topaz Brown estate in traffic the other day. Looked good but I'm not sure it's for me, but that's why yours is brown and mine is red!

I was behind a Topaz Brown estate in traffic the other day. Looked good but I'm not sure it's for me, but that's why yours is brown and mine is red!

Precisely. It is a Marmite colour....love or hate, not anything to do with the colour of Marmite. It was bought without ever seeing a car in the colour...not just me, but the whole dealership...so pretty brave, (or stupid some might say). However, it get looks although I'm not always sure whether that is good or the other. I'm happy with it and would have been even happier if the interior had been in a lighter colour. That said, the panoramic roof does make a huge difference inside the car and is virtually invisible from the outside.

Red was my initial choice, to replace the memory of my old, and beloved, Mk 1 vRS. Went in to buy a red one, came out with a brown one. Could happen to anyone.

It was a FOC option. When I saw the car it was a concern of mine that it looked tacky/ cheap. When I saw the car in the flesh, for me it had to go. It's nice that they give you the option to change without incurring cost.

This wasn't an option when I placed my order. i then got told I'm getting the updated MY17 version which is when they introduced the option to change it to black. but I had already placed my order so was too late to spec it!

Now I've got it i'm not fussed with it tbh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...