map problem i believe

Wouldn't dare build a Westfield if he had a big belly would he?

don't know and tbh i don't care he seems a cocky guy with a cocky attitude always got to but in with no useful infomation

Didnt ##!!##h do the mapping for jasons mongrel? They are getting quite popular lately, seem to be pushing standard injectors a little in some cases though.

yes thats correct i got dssr injectors

Should have bet my house on a thread like this regarding mapping popping up this week :D

Btw is that caterham in your picture. Or makings of one?

Mac1 :)

Similar to Caterham/Westfield etc, seven type cars as they are called.

• Like 1

Should have bet my house on a thread like this regarding mapping popping up this week :D

Mac1 :)

Similar to Caterham/Westfield etc, seven type cars as they are called.

Nice one.☺

its some thing to do with the hot cold start it goes well and would rape yours round a track! :p

After today's showing at Castle Combe where you got raped by a VRS with the same power as mine without a LSD I think you best reconsider that comment!!!!LMFAO :D

• Like 4

After today's showing at Castle Combe where you got raped by a VRS with the same power as mine without a LSD I think you best reconsider that comment!!!!LMFAO :D

raped by who? only person who over took me was boss fox video to follow!

raped by who? only person who over took me was boss fox video to follow!

A silver VRS :)

Couldn't stay behind you for any longer due to the amount of smoke and soot entering his car from yours ;)

• Like 1

A silver VRS :)

Couldn't stay behind you for any longer due to the amount of smoke and soot entering his car from yours ;)

only thing that passed me was boss fox so hardly call it raped shame u wern't on there i'll bring my vxr next time that will shut u up! :)

oh and the map ain't finished yet it was just to get it ready for track be spot on next time with some proper tyres and a rarb

only thing that passed me was boss fox so hardly call it raped shame u wern't on there i'll bring my vxr next time that will shut u up! :)

Skoda forum,not chavvy VXR one ;)

What power is your VRS now it's properly mapped btw,haven't see you mention it since your proper rolling road mapping session? :)

• Like 1

Are you guys like this on the club stand or do you turn all nicey nicey when there's a chance of fisticuffs?

fisticuffs over car banter,I'm presuming your still a teenager?!?! :D

Nobody hss said anything personal or threatening, just car banter on a car forum :)

oh and the map ain't finished yet it was just to get it ready for track be spot on next time with some proper tyres and a rarb

Map by Microsoft by any chance, they are also continually applying service packs to correct "glitches".

• Like 1

before this gets silly steve do 2 tests

disconnect injector loom

do a cold start cranking rpm read out

then when fully hot do the same.

if the hot is not above 250rpm then the ecu will allow 8 revolutions then inject a large amount of fuel to start engine.

Theres a TSB on sachs website about this, usual cause is the starter getting old so when hot dosent spin at same rate.

before this gets silly steve do 2 tests

disconnect injector loom

do a cold start cranking rpm read out

then when fully hot do the same.

if the hot is not above 250rpm then the ecu will allow 8 revolutions then inject a large amount of fuel to start engine.

Theres a TSB on sachs website about this, usual cause is the starter getting old so when hot dosent spin at same rate.

That would be a good test if it did the same with his standard injectors fitted,but it doesn't.

The hot start map needs altering due to the uprated injectors ;)

• Like 1

That would be a good test if it did the same with his standard injectors fitted,but it doesn't.

The hot start map needs altering due to the uprated injectors ;)

agreed lol